I was wrong

"I can see the doubt in those eyes
Even though you try to hide it"

Harrys p.o.v
Once I saw here I new something was wrong with her, the past or the present? Maybe the near future? I don't know but I feel the need to help whatever is bothering.
Normally people are intimidated when they know who I am, Addie, that's a different story. I can tell she is intimidated by my dominance, her innocence draws me in far and I'm too deep to get out.

Is it wrong for a 29 year old man to take advantage of a 16 year old? Hmm? I don't know but it feels too right, is it the way she calls me daddy or the way she gives in without even fighting back. All I've ever wanted was someone like her, yes the age puts me off but I don't care one bit, no one can do anything about if they don't know it is even happening in the first place.

Right now I can feel my bulge pushing up against my smart trousers as I stare at her, making small moans whilst enjoying her small portion of egg fried rice, I pick up my fork and finish off my chow mein, it's taking me all I've got right now not to fuck her senseless on this counter.

"Hmmm" Addie moaned again

Frustratingly I yelled "STOP, Addie for fuck sake"

She jumped in her seat surprised at my outburst, I couldn't cope anymore, after our make out session I was hoping she would say "fuck me daddy" but I knew her innocent mind wasn't ready, she didn't have a clue how to kiss so I wonder how she's is going to react to when I eat her out or spank her.

"I'm s-sorry mr styles, I-I w-what did I do?" She spoke trembling with tears in her eyes that are threatening to fall.

"Oh baby Addie, you turn Daddy on so much, I'm so sorry princess, I didn't mean to it's just, ugh fuck, you make Daddy so hard, if you didn't stop I'd fuck you on this counter and regret it so much but baby, I need you please."

I spoke gritting my teeth, not being able to take it anymore.

"Oh I'm so sorry Daddy I don't mean to, the food is so good, I couldn't help" she spoke giving me a small innocent smile

"Can you be a good girl and do what you did yesterday to Daddy? Please me and take me? Be a good kitten?"

"Oh-okay Daddy" she says complying to my demands

Addie>

I get off the stool in the kitchen, anxious how to start this, yesterday it was easier he was already touching himself, is it already hard?

I kneel down in front of mr styles, looking up for reassurance and help.

"Oh fuck, kitten you are so beautiful" he grunted pulling my hands up onto his lap, there was something hard like yesterday

"Undo my trousers baby and pull down my pants" he said edging me on

I fiddle with the buttons of him expensive work trousers, heavily breathing, I know I'm gonna mess up

After successfully undoing them he raises his hips so I can pull them down, one layer off, one more to go.

I stare at it for a while, I know he needs me now but I can't bring myself to touch it, he clearly sees me doubting myself.