Wake Up

"it's always shining somewhere I just gotta get there, even though it seems like half the world away"

Addie>My thoughts were jumbled, I felt soft fingers trace over my back, comforting my state, slowly adjusting to the room I was in

Addie>
My thoughts were jumbled, I felt soft fingers trace over my back, comforting my state, slowly adjusting to the room I was in.
I closed my eyes once again hoping to return to my peaceful state.

"Oh no you don't angel- it's almost time for you to start getting ready."

"Awee but please, just 5 more minutes Daddy" I said trying to give him puppy eyes. He was so warm and comfortable I didn't want to leave him ever.

"Baby it's 6:15 if you sleep anymore you're gonna be late getting home and I don't want your mother to get anxious." He spoke sternly

"Trust me mr styles, she won't mind."

"Okay baby but, you do have to kiss me." As soon as the words left his mouth I place my lips over the top of his and pushed firmly to create tension, he pulled away almost immediately.

Looking back confused he responded with "you think you can be in control now? I thought we went through this baby, I'm the only dominant one."

"Oh-uh-I-uh I'm sorry Mr Styles" I bowed my head, embarrassed at whatever I did wrong.

"Hmm, do you think you deserve punishment? To teach you a lesson?"

I nodded not to sure what to do, I started shaking, sitting up and slowly moving away, scared of what was to come.

"Hmm princess?"

"Uh yes mr styles" I nodded agreeing, if I said no that would definitely mean I would get punishment?

"Very well Addison, please pull down your skirt and underwear and lay over my lap."

I was mortified, what is he going to do? This is humiliating.

"Angel don't look so horrified, I'm only going to spank you 10 times so you can learn your lesson, you are the submissive, I own you"

I nodded pulling both my underwear and skirt down all in one, as it pools around my ankles I look up, mr styles has a large pillow on his lap, tapping it for me to lay on.

Don't get me wrong, I know my mother is abusive but she's never spanked me, it was more verbal and mental abuse than physical but I was used to a punch or a pinch every so often.

I laid my body over the pillow, my behind was higher in the air, right in front of him, I had nothing to cover myself. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, I'm 16, I shouldn't be spanked, should i?

"Okay baby I'm gonna spank you 10 times, you need to count with me, okay?"

"Uh-yes Daddy" I spoke waiting for impact

A harsh slap was placed on my behind, I winced in pain "o-one"

And another but this time it stung more "TWO!"