I quickly wiped a tear as I turned on my side. I was desperate for sleep. I have to work late and do homework. I'm just guessing on the homework thing. I slowly went into the darkness of my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Once I walked into the school building, people were giving me odd looks. They wanted answers like paparazzi. Obviously I wouldn't talk about something I don't know. My eyes were looking ar everyone's faces and how they were so mysterious. It was actually pissing me off. I'm not popular, why are people looking at me like Jax?

   " Hey, don't you guys have better things to do!" I exclaimed. They all turned around from my sudden outburst. I like the fact that the school actually takes me seriously and don't think of it as a joke. Like if Maggie yells, it's cute.

         " Aww, I'm so proud," Maggie said hugging me from behind. Huh?

   " What are you talking about?" I asked turning around. She gave me a funny looked and laughed softly. What is going on?

          " Don't act like you don't know," she said winking, " but I guess I should't say stuff like that aloud."

    " What the fuck is even going on?" This was making me furious. I wanted answers, but it more than likely would make me even more angry. It's a little odd that all of this is just happening all of a sudden. Something bad always happens. I really don't feel like fighting another person today. 

        Speaking of person, she's looking like her old self again. I guess that shopping trip made her feel better.She's trying to get some dude at school, but not in a boyfriend way. More like friends with benefits type of deal. 

             " Babe!" yelled a voice we all know. Jax. he came up to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips. I was still a little confused with my trust issues, but I tried to fake it as much as possible. I put on a big smile and hugged him.

   " Hey, I'm not mad anymore. Just forget what happened yesterday alright?" I urged. He nodded, kissing me again. Okay..

             " Now let's go, I don't want you late for class. Hey Mags," he replied. 

        Maggie said a small hi and ran towards Zayne. I wish I had hips like Maggie, because damn that girl has hips. She has a small stomach and then her waist is just like hey.  ( Look at Kaya Scodelario pictures. Her waist is pretty big for her smaller body. She's baeee)

        " Do you really have to go to work today?" asked Jax with a pout. I kissed his bottom lip and nodded. I've forgiven him a little, because he's actually been sweet today and very clingy I must say. But today was odd, even though he was being affectionate. Girls were looking at me like the wanted to kill me or shove me in the chokey for life.( if you know what that's from you know rule). Guys were giving me googoo eyes and giving me smirks. One guy even smacked me on the butt, causing me to slap him the back of the head. I didn't feel an ounce bad for him either. 

   " Yes I do. I'll see you tomorrow okay. I've got a lot of work today," I said getting into my car. I waved at him and headed to the diner. I wasn't too happy with Jax acting overly soft, but I appreciated it. I really wasn't loving the fact that everyone was in my business today. They acted as if I was a huge celebrity. Jax must feel like this all the time then. I kinda just wanted to hide in the janitor's closet all day with the attention on me. 

         I still don't trust Jax too much. He was acting nice for a reason. He doesn't kiss me all over my face throughout the day and giving me a dozen hugs. I loved it, but he wasn't giving me space either. It was nice, but he needed to tone it down. I know damn well he did something. Guys tend to do that when they know they are in trouble. 

        Take your mind off this Toni and listen to Beyonce. She always makes you feel better. 

        Inner voice is right. I turned on Flawless by Beyonce and felt my confidence and happiness shoot through the roof of my car. Let's just say I listened to it about three times on my way to work.

  I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Don't forget it, don't forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches (Crown!)
I took some time to live my life
But don't think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted

        I put my hair in a tight bun and my apron and walked into The Finer Diner. I'm supposed to work all night and have tons of homework. Luckily it's easy, but still. I'm supposed to be in the diner until around te.

  " Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches (Crown) Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches (Crown)   H-Town vicious.  H-Town vicious .  I'm so crown crown, bow down bitches." I sang. 

        I didn't notice all the customers looking at me. Oops, I was so caught up in Beyonce.

   " Sorry about that, I was into Beyonce.." I confessed. They all nodded, as if they understood. They know how it feels to get a good song in your system. I saw my co-worker Alice. She's works two jobs apparently. I recognized her though. Her pink hair was familiar, " don't you work at a coffee shop?"

         " Yeah. Weren't you with that jackass?" she asked. I nodded and laughed. Yeah Jax was a real asshole that day. I remember it well.

   " Yeah that's my boyfriend. Well I'm happy to be working with you. Tell me which table you're working with so I can start," I replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Finally, closing time. A lot of people were in here today. I was sweating so much and I just wanted to get home. I was cleaning the tables, and had to lock up as always now. I grabbed the key and locked the door to the diner. 

        Denver can be so cold, it's ridiculous. I just want to move somewhere warm like LA or Arizona. I instantly turned my heat on once I got into the car. I just wanted to go home and work. I don't even feel like calling Jax. He'd be on the phone for hours. Speak of the devil, he;s calling.

  Should I answer. 

        " Hey babe: are you alright?" he asked.

   " Yeah. I'm just heading home. I just want to go home, take a shower, do work, and go to bed. That's all," I huffed. 

        " Well I hope you feel better. See you tomorrow baby," he said in his heart warming voice.

   " Bye," I stuttered. He hung up and I let my head fall back. I want to be mad at him, but sometimes he just makes it impossible for me. I feel like a need a drink, but I know I don't. 

  Tomorrow at School 

        I looked like shit, I was so tuckered out from working. Homework had me working until three in the morning, taking breaks on Tumblr and eating toast. I had a beanie all they way on my head and a sweater with some jeans. Along with some worn out vans. I was so tired today; no fucks given. 

        Everyone was huddled around the school building laughed. I wanted to see what was going on. A fight, a teacher getting fired? Who knows. I pushed through the crowd and saw what made me curse the world. I've never been so furious in my life until this moment. A giant sign saying:

   ' TONI FELLOWS, INNOCENCE LOST' 

        Yeah cliffhanger. I'm sorry for all of the Beyonce, I'm sorry if you don't like. But I do mwahahahaha. But I hope you liked this chapter and how Jax is turning into a real selfish poopoo head at this moment.