2x10 - The Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

They pull the stone door off the entrance of the tomb.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot opens the front door. Stella and Demi are standing on the front porch.

"Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stella asks him.

"Why?"

"We went to see Kasper" Demi explains.

"Come on in" Eliot steps aside and Stella and Demi enter the house.

**********

Church Tomb

Demi and Stella successfully remove the stone door from the entrance of the tomb. They place it to the side and approach the entrance. Stella and Demi lean against the frame of the entrance, waiting for Kasper, who comes around the corner, looking hungry.

"Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us"

"I'd rather poke my eyes out" Demi tells him.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes" Kasper pouts.

"We're here for the moonstone" Stella tells him.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Demi asks, sarcastically.

"Tell you what, you get your little warlock to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want" Kasper tells them.

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Colette can't get to you" Stella says.

"I've had time to reconsider"

"Meaning you're hunger" Demi comments.

"I'm starving, Demi. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored" Kasper has progressively gotten closer to the entrance, stumbling and grasping the wall as he does so "At least running from Colette wasn't boring – so here's the deal: you got me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever"

Stella and Demi look at each other. Kasper starts to walk away "Let me know what you decide" as he says this, he holds up the moonstone and stumbles back into recesses of the cave.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot, Demi and Stella stand around the island in the kitchen, talking.

"You don't believe him, do you?" Eliot asks them.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone" Demi tells him.

"According to Ross's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Colette wants to break" Stella explains.

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice. Ergo, you live" Demi grins.

"How do you destroy it?" Eliot asks.

"By releasing it from the moonstone" Stella answers.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?"

"Cause we have a crafty warlock on our side" Demi tells him.

"You discussed it with Benny" Eliot says.

"He agreed to do anything he could to help us" Stella explains.

"It's Kasper who has the moonstone. He's not gonna give it to you"

"We're gonna get it from him" Stella promises.

"Well, what she means to say is, we will pray it form his cold, dead hands if we have to"