Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn..we're starting the movie!" Harry screamed at the botttom of the stairs to come downstairs. Lizzie and I were in my kitchen getting all the food ready. We bought a lot, knowing Niall would be hungry.

I heard the shuffling, running feet coming down the stairs. I peeked my head out to make sure it was safe to walk out of the kitchen.

Bad idea.

Niall came runnng down the stairs and ran right into me.

The food went flying, along with me. 

"Ans, oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I was trying to catch up to the boys, I didn't even see you." He pleaded, looking guilty as ever.

"Niall, it's okay. It's just food. I can go and get some more."

"I wasn't talking about the food. Food is just food."

Everyone gasped and turned to look at Niall.

"Did I say something?"

"Niall! Did you even realize what you were saying?" I asked him.

"What? That food is food?"

Another loud gasp happened.

"Lizzie! What did you do to this boy?!" Harry screamed, walking over to Lizzie.

"I didn't do anything."

"You clearly must have done something to him. I bet you switched him." Zayn said.

"HE'S AN IMPOSTER!" Louis shouted so everyone could hear him.

"I swear I didn't. I would never."

"Lizzie..is there something you need to tell us?" I asked, while walking over to her.

She gave a look at Niall, and I could see out of the corner of my eye, him nodding his head.

"Okay. We have something we need to tell you." Lizzie said while walking over to Niall and away from Harry and I.

"We're dating. We have been since the night of the concert." Niall said.

"HA. TOLD YOU PAYNE! Now, give me my twenty bucks." I walked over grinning like crazy to my boyfriend.

"Hold on. You made a bet that we were dating? Annie, how could you?"

"She knew the second you two starting hitting it off at the restaurant that you would eventually date. And, Annie was right. So, I owe her twenty dollars." Liam explained, while reaching for his wallet which was in his back pocket.

"I can't believe you two are surprised that we know." Zayn said, while walking over to clean up the mess Niall and I made.

"Wait, all of you knew?" Niall said.

"It was pretty obvious mate." Harry said walking over in the direction Zayn was headed.

Bzzz. Bzzz.

I felt my phone vibrate in my right pocket and reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's Kylie. I think I'm here. I've been knocking on the door for a couple minutes, but no ones answering. I don't know if I have the right-oh, hi."

She got cut off from someone opening the door.

I hung up and walked to the door.

Harry was the one that answered it. He was already all flustered. I knew my plan would work.