Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"What should we do?"

"Uh call 911"

"Ow. You didn't need to hit me."

"It's pretty obvious that we needed to do that. So, yes. I needed to hit you."

"Both of you cut it out before you both get a punch in the face."

"Calm down Harry."

"If Liam finds out about Annie, he's going to be more crushed then he already is."

"Guys what is tak-Annie? Oh my god, Annie."

****

"Excuse me sir, you need to leave."

"NO. I can't. I love her."

"Liam, she's going to be fine. She always is."

*****

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I could hear people talking and I could hear some people crying.

I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't move my body at all. I started panicking. Then the beeps got faster.

"EVERYONE OUT. NOW."

"Annie. Oh my god, Annie. Please."

"I SAID OUT."

*****

"Liam, don't worry. Annie is going to be fine."

"What if she isn't Louis?"

"She's strong. She always has been, always will be."

I know that voice from anywhere. It was Lizzie. Lizzie was here, that's the girl voice I heard ealier. But, why can't I wake up? I can't move my body. Except, I could hear everything. What was wrong with me?

*****

"Lizzie, she's going to be okay. You said yourself that she's strong."

"I know she's strong. But.."

"But what? She's strong! I know it."

"I LEFT HER NIALL. I left her 8 days after her mom died, and 3 days after Liam and her broke up. She was all alone in her senior year. She was always being bullied this year. Everyone turned on her when they all found about Liam. Everyone. I let my best friend suffer this year, just because she didn't tell me about her mom. She can't die Niall. She can't." After that, Lizzie was crying in Niall's arms. I tried moving my hand so I could reach her, but again, I couldn't. And I was panicking now.

****

"C'mon Annie. Wake up. Please, for Liam. And for Lizzie. They are both a mess. I don't know if you can hear me, probably not..but I hope you can. Liam is a mess. He hasn't slept for days, hasn't ate, hasn't worked out. He's like a zombie. And Lizzie, I think Lizzie is worse then Liam. She feels terrible for what she did to you, she's like the walking dead. Hasn't slept, hasn't ate, hasn't even put makeup on. She's been crying every second of the day. Please, wake up."

"Harry?"

"What's up Zayn?"

"Louis, and I are going home to get some sleep. Wanna come?"

"Ya, I'll come. Just give me a second."

"No problem mate."

"I hope you heard everything I just said. Please wake up Annie. We all miss your smile. We all miss you."

*****

"NIALL. Don't eat Annie's food! It's for her."

"Sorry mate, I'm just so hungry."