Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I have never been so cold in my life." Lizzie complained. She was just complaining about how bored she was. The concert had just started and was already annoying me. The first act just came out and I knew she was not happy about missing Olly Murs.

So, as her best friend I did what I had to do.

"Hello?" I faked answered my phone.

"Oh hi Mom, what's up?" I knew Lizzie looked at me all worried. My mom only calls when she's having a problem with something. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 and a half years ago. Nothing was working. I had to keep strong for her, she knew I was worried deep down but I couldn't tell her how scared I was for losing her. Everyone around me knew my mom was going to die within months. She can barely get out of bed, the doctors think the cancer has spread but my mom is refusing to take any tests. She's more stubborn then me.

"Do you want me to come home?" Lizzie almost broke down in tears right then and there. I felt so bad for doing this to her..my mom is her second mom. We've been friends since we were two. She always has felt like my mom is her's. I hated doing this. But, I knew I had to.

"Okay, I'm on my way. See you soon, love you." I faked hung up. Lizzie just stared at me and knew I had to leave.

"My mom needs help Liz, I'm really sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. I'll get my mom to come pick me and Brooke after the concert. Just text me if you need anything." Lizzie's face made me want to break down in tears. I just knew she was really worried. But, Lizzie seemed okay cause before I knew it she was giving me a hug and running to the entrance. Typical Lizzie.

***

As I walked around the arena around 4 times, I still couldn't find my car. I started panicking. I knew I parked it on the street behind back. But still, no where in sight. So I decided to do one more loop around the arena.

Still, nothing.

"Well, this can't be good."

"What can't be good?" I turned around and noticed a tall, brown haired boy with brown eyes and a plaid shirt said to me.

"What?"

"You said 'Well this can't be good'." He said with some kind of accent.

"Oh, I said that allowed?" This is incredibly awkward. A cute boy noticed me talking to myself.

He just shook his head. Oh crap.

"Well, if you really want to know..I lost my car."

"You lost your car?" He said with a little bit of a chuckle.

"Yup, I just said that." Why did I just say that?

"What, did it just get up and walk away?" He did not just say that.

I just stared at him, completely baffled. His looks are really distracting.

"Hello? Are you okay?" Oh no, he probably saw me gaping at him.

"What? Sorry. No, it did not just get up and walk away. I parked it behind back on the street and now it's not there." He's so cute. Omg.

"You do realize you aren't suppose to park back there? That's where all the tour buses park."

"But I payed! Wait, how do you know that?"

Then, it suddenly hit me. The cute boy I was talking to was no other then...

Liam Payne.