flirty ways ✄ sodapop curtis

[requested!Pianorocks40]

❂❂❂

For the past few weeks you have been going to the DX non-stop. Not because of an oil change or needing some beverage, but because a boy there makes your heart flutter along with your tummy.

His name was Sodapop Curtis.

You had arrived at the DX earlier than usual, due to Dallas scolding you about some shenanigans you did days ago.

When you walked in, you were immediately greeted by Sodapop's charming smile and soft voice.

You walked over to him and hugged him with such comfort.

The two of you began talking about some gossip that has gone down in Tulsa. One thing led to another, before talking turned into flirting.

He was talking dirty to you and you just stood there, a blushing mess.

"Who do you think you're talking dirty to?" A voice from behind you said. It sounded awfully similar to Dally's.

"Go home, I'll see you there." Dallas said as he grabbed you and moved you out of the way.

"If I ever see you talking like that to my sister ever again, I'm gonna make sure you get blue balls by the end of-"

"Dallas, quit!" You say, grabbing him by his ear and shoving him away.

"Jo, the boy was practically eye-fucking you as he spoke to you like that!" He raises his voice.

"I don't give a damn! That's why I didn't say anything!" You snap at him.

Dallas stays quiet and gives you a mean, hard look. Then, he walks out of the DX.

You turned back to Sodapop and bit your lip. "Sorry, where were we?"

º
im always bored wtf
im desperate to roleplay nct, bts, the outsiders, & sf9 someone pLEASE come thru