i only love my gang & my girl, i'm sorry ✄ darry curtis

❂❂❂

❂❂❂

"Alright boys, let's get this show on the road." Darry shouts out to his gang as he tucks in his shirt into his pants. He was somewhat not in the mood for a rumble, due to the argument the both of you had just hours before.

"My god, Dar, you tucked in with your left hand then the right instead of right then left. What's the matter with ya?" Ponyboy comments about his behavior.

"Nothing, Pone, now would you go bother somebody else?" Darry spats out.

Sodapop looks at Ponyboy, before whining. "C'mon, Darry, don't be so hard on the kid. He's just caring for you. Now, y'mind telling us what happened?"

Darry looked at Sodapop, before looking at the ground.

"Y/N and I got into an argument over what happened at the grocery line. I asked her if she could go get some bread since I forgot it, but when she did, this lady who looked about 25 began to flirt with me and started saying all this-"

"Wait, she was 25?" Two-Bit asks, obvious that he was eavesdropping. "Atta boy!" He laughs as he smacks Darry's back.

Steve nudged him off the couch, before looking at Darry. "Go on."

Darry huffed. "As I was saying, she began touching my chest and I guess Y/N saw. She wouldn't even let me explain! She just threw the bread at me and left. When I tried visiting her, she just wouldn't listen."

"You should've told the lady that you only loved your gang and your girl." Sodapop shrugs, patting his back.

º
i tried to make this a bit funny
what is your favorite Darry scene/moment?