proud ✄ steve randle

[Requested by heythere80sbaby]

❂❂❂

After Steve convinced the gang to come to your volleyball game, you became extremely nervous and somewhat felt a bit pressure. You thought to yourself that no matter what, the gang would still be proud of you.

You looked at the scoreboard, before letting out a deep breath. You just needed to score a winning point to win the game.

When it was your time to serve, the silence creeped upon your skin, making you extremely nervous than before.

You let out a few deep breaths, before hitting the ball. Suddenly, you hear Steve's loud chants and screams. You look over at the scoreboard and to your surprise, you scored the winning point, meaning your team has won the game.

The crowd cheers loudly, but the only person you can hear is Steve.

After the whole cheering has calmed down, you feel someone scoop you up from behind and place you on their shoulder.

You giggled, realizing it was Steve. "Hi," You say, smiling at him.

He grins at you, causing your face to go red. "How does it feel to be a winner?" He says, setting you down on the bench nearby.

"It feels so good," You say with so much joy.

His heart fluttered when he heard the joy in your voice. He loved seeing you happy, which made him happy as well.

"Well, I'm about to make you feel more like a winner," He chuckles softly at his own cockiness. "Would you like to go on a date with me? I promise I won't talk about cars,"

You laugh softly, rolling you eyes playfully. "Of course I would go on a date with you. Besides, I love seeing your eyes light up when you talk about cars."

He nudges you a bit. "You should see me when I talk about you." He says, before kissing you.

º
he's so dANG CUTE.
what is your fav 80s movie?
im curious to know 🤣.