don't leave me ✄ sodapop curtis

❂❂❂

❂❂❂

"Sodapop, I have to go now." You sigh, calling out to him. As much as you didn't want to leave, you knew it was best for you and your education. You also didn't want a horrible reputation in Tulsa, due to the troubles there. Your next stop was somewhere more better.

Sodapop walked over to you, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Do you really have to go?" He asks, his voice raspy and low.

Ever since you told him about your plans, he's been a sensitive mess. He would have never thought that you would leave him, especially at a time like now.

The both of you are young and so in love. But all relationships have to go through war with trust and strength.

"Yes, Soda. I have to." You frown and look down at your hands.

"I have to go."

No you don't.

"There's nothing for me here."

Yes there is. The gang and Sodapop.

"I'll just be wasting my time."

So the memories weren't worth your time?

Sodapop nods. It took him a moment to take it all in, before he finally said something. "Y/N?"

"Yes," You respond, clutching onto your bags.

Sodapop grabs both of your hands. "Marry me."

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "What? Are you crazy?" You ask him, since the both of you were so young and dumb to get married.

"About you? Yes. Think about it, doll. We could be inseparable and nothing can break us apart, not even a stupid ol' education. What do ya say?"

The thought of having Sodapop forever and not worrying about any other girl coming into his life was unbelievable. You sent him a look, before softening your expression.

You thought about it for a while, even the love the two of you had, before finally looking back into his pleading eyes.

"Yes, Sodapop. You're one crazy boy, but I'll do it. I'll marry you."

º
;) i watch too many k-dramas & telenovelas but i always forget to watch burn the stage like why