my type ✄ two-bit mathews

❂❂❂

❂❂❂

"Man, if I knew you were going to complain so much then I wouldn't of pulled a straw from the dang stack." Two-Bit raises his voice a bit at Ponyboy as they walk to the local market.

It's true. If Two-Bit wasn't the unlucky one pulling from the straw stack, none of Ponyboy's complains would be bothering him at that moment. The only reason they were going to the market in the first place was because Darry needed milk for the chocolate cake, but because of Ponyboy's talkative mouth, Two-Bit was heading straight to the Dingo.

"Hey, where ya going? The market is this way-" Ponyboy called out to him as he stopped walking.

Two-bit stopped when he realized Ponyboy wouldn't go on either way. He let out a long and loud sigh, before walking back to Ponyboy and following him to the store's front door.

When they were about to walk in, Two-Bit's eyes landed on a beautiful female. He stopped in his steps and stopped Ponyboy from walking further.

"What? Is something-"

"Ponyboy, shut up and look forward. You see that broad right there? She's cute." Two-Bit said in a tone that made Ponyboy crack up.

"Her name is Y/N. From what I heard, she's off limits. She's got herself a soc boyfriend." Ponyboy takes his arm and drags him inside the store.

"Huh, well, that's too bad. She's my type of lady." Two-Bit shrugs as he trails behind him.

º
im bored somebody talk
or roleplay with me skskd