~ 31 ~

The petals of the flower rose just like their love.. 

                                ♡ ° ~''

         Hoseok was standing outside of Taehyung's house. Taehyung has a really looking expensive house for a delivery guy. Taehyung stepped outside of the house wearing a white dress shirt that had details on them such as red roses. He was wearing his black ripped jeans and his fake lip piercing. Hoseok smiled as he looked at how dressed up Taehyung was.

    Hoseok cleared up his throat and smiled "You look good." He said. But it was a lie, he looked better than good. He looked amazing. Taehyung chuckled "Thanks, you too" he said.

   Hoseok opened the car door for Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled "Really? You will play prince charming today?" He scoffed as he entered the car. Hoseok quickly entered on the other side. "Well, my first impression wasn't great so I'm trying to change that by making you fall in love with tonight and beg me for another date" Hoseok joked.

   Taehyung rolled his eyes "just drive" Taehyung said. "Oh, where are we going?" He asked remembering that Hoseok didn't text him where they were going.

   Hoseok smiled "My house" he smirked. Taehyung frowned "WHAT?" He asked shocked.

  Hoseok giggled "Just joking, calm down" he said. Taehyung sighed "You are slowly making me regret coming today" he said.

   Hoseok giggled "not for long" he said.

___

   Jungkook knocked on Jin's apartment door. Jin opened and looked at jungkook "You know the lock password you didn't need to knock.." he said as he left him with the door open and went to the living room.

   Jungkook sighed as he stepped in and took off his shoes. "I think we need to talk.." jungkook said. He grabbed two beers from jin's fridge and opened one. He gave it to jin. Jin looked at it hesitant because he know jungkook can't handle drinks that good but he took it anyway.

   Jungkook opened his beer and sat down on the couch across of him. He took a long sip and looked at Jin "Jin, I'm not a child anymore. You can share your troubles with me. I'll help you." Jungkook said.

   Jin sipped on his beer "Jungkook, I don't want to share it because you may have troubles after I tell you. I don't want that. Your relationship with Jamen is perfect" Jin said.

  Jungkook started laughing loudly "It's Jimin you idiot and no it's far.. far from perfect" he said. Jin frowned "Why? What happened" jin asked.

   Jungkook took a deep breath but then shook his head "No, you share your problems with me first!" Jungkook demanded.

    Jin sipped on his beer again and sighed "Well, you see even if that child is adopted. I can't love him. Namjoon probably wants a mother for that child. And who knows the child might not like me and he can't just abandoned him. I can't ruin their relationship so I think it's for the best to stop-"

  "SHUT UP! No you got that all wrong. Just because you are not a 'female' doesn't mean you can't be motherly. You are already like that to me so what's the difference. I think that child wants attention, love, care, and someone that can look out for him. Stop with your stupid thoughts" jungkook explained.

  Jin smiled and looked down "You're right. I raised you well" jin joked. Jungkook laughed and shook his head "No, you are being a coward because you are too scared to tell Namjoon that you like him" jungkook teased jin.

  Jin put down his beer and stood up. He quickly went and started tickling jungkook "Ya! S-stoHAAHAHAHAHA P" jungkook laughed.

  "Enough about me! Now tell me what's wrong" jin said as he sat next to jungkook. Jungkook gulped all his beer. Jin's eyes widened as he took it from him. "Stop drinking like that! You know you can't handle it well." Jin scolded him.

   "It's embarassng.." Jungkook mumbled. Jin sighed "I don't care" jin said.

   "Well you know.. I barely dated. And um I just got used to kissing which is great by the way but, I'm scared for more.." Jungkook explained.

   Jin pouted listening to jungkook "AWE MY BABY IS SCARED OF SEX" Jin yelled. Jungkook kicked jin's leg as he rolled his eyes and drank jin's beer.

  "SORRY, stop drinking!" Jin took the empty can away. "So? Is that the problem?" Jin blinked.

  Jungkook nodded "Yeah.." He mumbled.

    "Jungkook of course you will be scared! I mean you never had sex before so that's normal. Jimoon won't judge you for it." Jin explained.

   "It's Jimin! And he is slowly wanting more.. from me. And I don't know if I'm ready or not" jungkook almost whispered.

   Jin caressed jungkook's head "Jingim won't pressure you. He is a good boyfriend but you should discuss it with him. I know it may seem embarassng but it's not. I mean if Jinmi had that problem you would want him to tell you about it right" jin explained.

  Jungkook smiled "Wise words.. wrong name though it's Jimin!" Jungkook said. Jin nodded "Yea yea sorry."

  "Last question... How do I know if I'm ready?" Jungkook asked.

   "Well you see, your body will react to it. If you don't like it you will clearly want to reject it. It will come naturally you know.." Jin got up and stretched.

  "Let's get you home before you sleep-"

   Jin sighed as he looked at jungkook already snoring. "And he slept..." Jin mumbled.

   "Maybe I should call that Junmo"

                              ♡ ° ~''

        SO LIKE BTS IS HAVING A PROM AND I CAN'T GO AND LIKE I'M SO OKAY DON'T EVEN WORRY I'M SO FINE. I'M GREAT!

    DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ♡♡♡