~ 6 ~

The petals of the flower rose just like their love..

                              ♡ ° ~''

    Jungkook shook his head "No I'm not hungry. You can eat alone" he said and smiled at the older boy assuring him that he's fine. Jimin shook his head unapproved "Jungkook did you eat breakfast?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

   Jungkook nodded trying to convince jimin "Of course I did!" He said. Jimin looked at the boy with suspicion "And what did you eat?" He asked.

   Jungkook scratched his nape. If he tells jimin that he only ate an apple he won't let him sit and draw. "Uhm..eggs with cake.." He is voice squeaked.

    Jimin began laughing. He covered his mouth and almost fell on jungkook while laughing. Jungkook held his hips quickly so he won't fall.

   Jimin blushed as he looked at jungkook not moving while jungkook still had his hands on jimin's hips. "Careful there.." Jungkook said as he took back his hands.

   Jimin swallowed trying to act normal "Thanks.. And by the way you are a terrible liar. Seriously eggs and cake who will believe that" jimin scoffed.

   Jungkook sighed and pouted "Please let me just draw you.." jimin shook his hand and held jungkook's arm pulling him to stand up so they can go eat.

   "You can draw me after you finish!" Jimin patted jungkook's head. Jimin closed the shop and put up a sign saying "Please wait. It's break time".

    The boys both were going to a park. Jungkook was confused on why they were going there since there wasn't any food in the park. It was a very sunny day and the weather was hot. But it wasn't too hot. A breeze of wind came by every little while.

   "Why are we heading there?" Jungkook asked. Jimin just smiled as he held a bag. "You'll see" he giggled. They waited to cross the street. As soon as the cars stopped jimin held jungkook's hand and crossed the road. He wasn't even noticing that himself. Jungkook blushed and didn't know why he did that.

  "J-Jimin?" He stuttured. As soon as they reached the other side jimin looked over "What?" He asked still not noticing the action he did.

  "Umm..your hand" he looked down as jimin did too "SORRY I didn't mean to! Haha just a habit of mine" he scratched his nape as he let go of Jungkook's hand immediately.

   Jungkook chuckled "No it's fine" he shook his head. Jimin pouted as they were walking in the park "Jungkook if you're still taking classes how old are you?" He asked in interest.

   "22 years old" The boy innocently asked. Jimin scoffed "Wow you are young for someone who- never mind" he cleared his throat as he ran next to a tree that provided shade.

   Jungkook jogged to him quickly. Jimin opened his bag and took out a small blanket and put it on the grass. Jungkook just looked at him. "The blanket is small.. but we can fit both of us!" Jimin commented. Jungkook nodded as he sat next to Jimin on the blanket. They're legs touched because they were so close to eachother.

  "What did you mean? Saying I don't look my age?" Jungkook asked jimin straightforwardly. Jimin blinked multiple times "Haha it's nothing serious don't worry about it!" He tried changing the subject.

    Jungkook shook his head "No tell me!!" He whined. Jimin sighed and looked at jungkook "You're just... built I guess.. I mean your body- THAT SOUNDED WRONG" Jimin felt embarrassed.

   Jungkook chuckled "How old are you?" He asked the boy. Jimin cleared his throat " I'm 26" he said. He took out Tupper wares from his bag that had food in them.

   "HAHAHAHAHA" Jungkook laughed hard. He held his stomach and laughed almost tearing up. Jimin just blinked and looked at him with a blank expression "Did a bird say a joke or?"

   Jungkook's cheeks began to turn red from laughing "S-sorry haha it's j-haha-just you look like you're 19" he looked over at jimin and saw him squinting his eyes. He quickly stopped laughing "Sorry" he apologized.

   "Wow I can't believe I'm getting laughed at! Respect me! I'm your hyung" jimin pouted. Jungkook smiled "I can't call you hyung. You don't even look like one, can I call you chimmy instead?" He asked cutely.

  Jimin scoffed "Absolutely not."

   Jungkook nodded quietly "of course............................chimmy" he scoffed.

  Jimin galred at the young brat "Aish I told you no!" He opened the tupper wares.

   "Ooo!" Jungkook was fascinated by the home cooked food. "It's looks delicious" he giggled happily.

  Jimin smiled looking at the boy getting so happy about food. "Well I tried my best" he commented and gave jungkook chopsticks.

   Jungkook waited for jimin to eat first since he's older. After jimin ate a bite jungkook digged in. "Mmm~" jungkook closed his eyes tasting the bite.

  Jimin chuckled "I'm glad you like(y) it" he commented. Jimin took out a camera that was in his bag and quickly snapped a picture of Jungkook while he was eating.

      Jungkook had a stunned facial expression when he saw jimin snapping the photo.

    (the facial expression)

    Jimin giggled "Cute~" he mumbled to himself. Jungkook swallowed the bite "Why did you take a picture of me?" He asked the boy.

   Jimin shrugged his shoulders "It's my hobby taking pictures" he giggled.

       ♡ ° ~''

    Hope you guys are enjoying this so far <3
      Lol did y'all catch the twice song reference?

Please vote