Interesting.

Izuku POV

"What?!"

"Well first I'll have you tell me your name because surely you were picked from the very best. Elegant. Regal. Beautiful. I am Prince Todoroki."

He helped me from the ground.

I bowed not out of respect but to thank him although my heart detested it, I wasn't born without manners.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my hand.

With dual colored eyes he peered up at me.

"And you might be?"

"A girl out of reach. Sorry to disappoint but my heart belongs to my home."

"I see. And what might that home be?"

"Amazon Lily."

I heard a series of gasps and the crowd backed up as if terrified of me.

Even Prince Todoroki had a look of amusement and shock pass.

"And What Fine Warrior are you doing in the capital of the Yuuei?"

"That is a secret dear prince. If you would please let me through for my mission I would deeply appreciate it but I will force my way through if needed."

The crowd shouted out all kinds of things.

"What a vicious beauty!"

"This is a true warrior of the Amazon Lily!"

"Barbarous!"

"Ruthless!"

"Cold!"

"How dare she even intend to raise a hand against our prince?!"

"Hmmm... I could have the guards seize you if I so pleased."

"Well I please you so not."

"A test of strength. Guards get her!"

There were about ten to fifteen.

This was nothing.

Along my way I had picked up a dagger, as if I could go unarmed?

I was taught to have the intention to kill and so I would do so.

I always had to ignore the fluttering in my heart that told me something was awry.

"Bring it! Try if you can the results will be the same. I rather die than to lose to the likes of you. Whether I face one or a thousand I will stand strong until my final breath. I will fight each fight with my all and I will not hold back. I am not one to talk much or provoke another but if you involve my homeland, my pride, then you involve me."

"Well aren't you the charmer emerald-eyed Warrior? To make this fair I'll give you any weapon of your choice."

"Make this fair? In order for this to be fair I should be chained and my arm cut off and in a state of weakness. If you think a trial such as this needs "fairness" then you are not an experienced fighter. I am not arrogant it is just so that I believe in my teachings and combat expertise."

"Well then let the fight begin."

"One more thing prince!"

"Hn?"

"After I defeat them you're next."

"Interesting. We shall see..."

"We shall."

I charged already rendering two men unconscious.

What were these men? Their fighting skill is that of our youngest warriors.