Chapter 28: Karaoke pt. 2

After an hour or two, the dreadful karaoke was over and we were all exiting the building. Felix was quiet most of the night and avoided speaking to me. He opened up a little after Jeongin and Chan forced him and I to sing a duet. It was terribly embarrassing for me so I can't imagine how it was for Felix.

I also sung with Hyunjin, which was fun. He was very touchy tonight but Chan says he is like that with everyone. Jeongin was nice enough to sing a few trot songs for us. I didn't know he was so good at trot until tonight, not to mention he was adorable.

I found out Chan could rap, which kick started my competitive nature. He and I had a full on rap battle, song after song. Hyunjin also tried rapping and he turned out to be phenomenal. All of us tried to get Felix to but he refused.

"Okay well I'm heading this way, Jeongin you coming?" Hyunjin said waving the smaller boy over.

"Yes!" He said and hopped over to him.

The two of them waved goodbye and we quickly returned the gesture.

"Well, I gotta head home now....you two have a way home right?" Chan asked pointing both his fingers at Felix and I.

"I do, no worries," I nodded. My plan was just to walk home, but if I told Chan he would probably get upset and pay for a cab.

"I'll figure something out," Felix mumbled moving his gaze to the ground.

"Great, I'll see you guys around!" Chan smiled and bid us a goodbye.

As soon as he was out of sight, silence fell between Felix and I. We stood outside of the Karaoke building both not speaking. I looked to the blonde boy and furrowed my eyebrows. It's clear he knows I'm looking at him seeing he is looking everywhere but at me. His eyes were slightly widened and his he was biting at his cheek. I can't lie, I'm dying to know what his problem is. I know he's upset about Hyunjin and I but I see no reason why he should be.

"Felix?"

His head shot up and we locked eyes for a second before he looked back at the ground.

"Yeah?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I'm sorry.." I trailed off. I didn't really know what I was apologizing for, but I knew he was upset with me.

"Why would you be sorry?" he mumbled, his head still down.

"I don't know what I did but I am sorry for it," I said.

We were standing shoulder to shoulder, so I turned my body so I'd be facing him. Felix noticed this but he didn't look up, "why won't you look at me?" I asked.

Felix shrugged and lifted his head to look directly in front of himself. I let out a small chuckle at his childish like behaviour and reached out to him. I pulled on his sleeve slightly which caused him to look over at me.

"I'm sorry~" I dragged out with pout, looking him directly in the eyes. I had a feeling that if I acted a little cute he'd probably give in, so I went with it.

His frown faltered for a split second. In that second I saw a spark in his eyes. His lips twitched slightly and he turned away again, crossing his arms.

"I saw that!" I exclaimed and grabbed his arm trying to turn him to face me.

He turned away more but he let out a small chuckle. I poked at his arm a couple times and he shook his head, pursing his lips. I could see the tips of his ears turning red as he tried to avoid eye contact.