Chapter 17: Stalker

Felix🙂
Hellooooo
Read 9:30 pm

Barista Boy☕️
Hey

Felix🙂
I miss you 😫

Barista Boy☕️
We just saw each other today?

Felix🙂
Yeah but...

Barista Boy☕️
But?

Felix🙂
Nvm

Barista Boy☕️
Okay then.

Felix🙂
What are you doing
tonight?

Barista Boy☕️
Nothing?

Felix🙂
Oh shit it's like 9

Barista Boy☕️
Yeah, are you good dude?

Felix🙂
I'm wonderful ☺️

Barista Boy☕️
Sure you are

Felix🙂
❤️❤️❤️

Barista Boy☕️
I'm not sure how to answer
to that

Felix🙂
Sorry Idk why I sent that.

Barista Boy☕️
It's fine, I know you love
me 😏

Felix🙂
I do not! You're the worst.

Barista Boy☕️
Yeah okay.

Felix🙂
You can't see me but I'm
glaring at you right now!

Barista Boy☕️
Does that imply you can see
me? Stalker much.

Felix🙂
No! I didn't mean that!

Barista Boy☕️
I know I'm just kidding
around :)

Felix🙂
Hey wait a sec

Barista Boy☕️
What?

"Changbin?"

I heard someone whisper/shout my name. At the moment I was sitting on the balcony of my apartment. I looked over the railing to the sidewalk to see none other than Lee Felix.

"Felix?" I asked eyes widening.

"You live here?" He asked walking closer to the balcony.

The distance from the ground wasn't much seeing this was the first floor. I moved to the railing and leaned over it.

"Yeah..." I trailed off looking at my hands.

"Do you live alone?" He asked putting his hands into his jacket pocket.

I hummed in response. I didn't want to answer this because I knew it'd only lead to more questions.

"Why are you out so late?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"Oh, I was out at Teeny Tiny and decided to take a walk," he rocked back on his heels.

"This late?" I asked, a smile tugging at my lips.

Felix's smiled in return and nodded his head.

"I guess you really are a stalker then," I joked earning a gasp from Felix. (A/N: I just want to stress about how I really wanted to put "Eh?" At the end of  Changbin's dialogue here. The Canadian in me is suffering rn)

"I am not, this is just a coincidence!" He fought back.

I only snorted slightly and rested my chin on my hand.

"I guess fate really wants us to be together," Felix said, followed by a wink and a sly smile.

I cocked an eyebrow and said, "too bad I don't believe in fate."

He sighed and waved me off. A comfortable silence engulfed us for a moment. It was nice, I've never experienced this type of silence before. Nothing felt awkward, beside the fact Felix would just stare at me.

"What are you looking at?" I nodded my head at him.

He chuckled and said, "cute."

I was slightly taken aback from his comment, so I had no idea how to respond. After another small silence, I decided to go back inside.

"I think it's about time I go to bed," I sighed.

"Yeah I better head home, unlike you I have school," he grumbled and kicked the grass at his feet.

"How old are you anyway?" I asked. I never new how old Felix was, I definitely thought he was out of school. I new he was younger though, since he had called me Hyung prior to this day.

"I'm 18," he smiled, "it's my last year so..."

"I see...well go home child, mommy is probably worried about you," I said heightening my voice a little, just to tease him.

He scoffed and shook his head, "yeah whatever."

He began walking back down the street and I shouted a goodbye to him. He only waved, not looking back. For some reason, I felt obligated to watch him walk until I couldn't see him anymore.