New book for Pride Month!

The LGBTQ+ book I'm making for pride month will be 'coming out' shortly! (Hehe, see what I did there XD) I was wondering if any of you would be comfortable sharing your coming out stories if you have them? I feel like it would be a great addition to the book. Also, if you are uncomfortable with your name/screen name being mentioned let me know and I won't put it in the book.

To make it easier on you guys, all you have to do is give me a brief run down, and I can put it in my own words. Though I will send it back to you before publishing it to be sure that everything is approved by you (I have had my words twisted multiple times and this is why I am doing this.)

I would appreciate it if I could get all submitions by the end of this week, so probably by about 5 pm Eastern time on June 9, 2018. It would mean a lot to have you guys do this, also it may give other people ideas on how to come out to THEIR friends and family, as we all know that this may not be the easiest thing to do.  Also, if you can put what you came out for, (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, ect.) That would be extremely appreciated. I hope to get at least three coming out stories, but will publish every single one I get as long as it is approved by the person who sent it in.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this, and extremely hope that you consider sending in your coming out story.

Please send submissions in by June 9, 2018 5pm Eastern time. Thank you!