Epilogue

"Dad!" Yelled young Scorpius. "I can't find my fancy quills from Aunt Hermione!"

Draco burst into the room dragging Narcissa and Lilly with him. "I'm sorry honey, I'm trying to get these two munchkins dressed. Ask Papa if he's seen them." It's been 15 years, yet Draco is still not used to calling Dylan, Papa around the kids.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "SEVERUS! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR DAD, IM TRYING TO CHANGE LILLY AMD NARCISSA!" Draco yelled through the house.

"Ugh... Parents" Severus muttered from the entry way as he opended the door to a well dressed buisness woman who him and his brother's call Aunt Hermione. Yes, Hermione was in Azkaban. But she is literally such a goody two shoes, that she got let out, of FUCKING AZKABAN, for GOOD BEHAVIOR. Ironic huh?

"DYLAN SALAZAR RIDDLE-MALFOY IF YOU AND DRACO DONT HURRY UP, I WILL TAKE THESE KIDS TO THE TRAIN BY MYSELF! WE DONT NEED A REPEAT OF SECOND YEAR!" Hermione screeched through the house.

A few minutes later, everyone was in the living room getting prepared to floo to the train station.

"Papa, Severus is pushing me!" Scorpius shouted as he tried to climb onto the train.

"Oh do shut up Scorpius, you stupid twat. If you walked faster, I wouldn't have to push you." Severus sneered at his younger brother.

"Boys, now you two behave. And SEVERUS! DONT YOU DARE CLIMB ON THAT TRAIN WITHOUT AT LEAST HUGGING YOUR FATHER AND I GOODBYE!" Dylan screeched at his eldest son.

"Ugh, fine. Whatever Papa." Severus says as he quickly walks up and hugs his father's farewell before climbing on to the scarlett colored train.

Not long after, Scorpius followed his older brothers example and got onto the train.

"Draco, remind me again why I agreed to have four fricking kids? I love them to death, but Merlin's busted left ball are they a difficult bunch!" Dylan exclaimed while hugging his husband of 15 years.

"Thank you Hermione, for knocking some sense into us this morning, we were freaking out and totally off schedule." Draco said, hugging Hermione.

"It's okay, you have no need to thank me, I keep telling you guys this! I don't deserve it, after what I did. I wish they would have punished me more, I feel terrible about what I did. I'm very grateful to you two for forgiving me after all I have done... Especially you Dylan. You had done nothing but tell me your name to make me hate you, and if I could, I would go back and change everything." Hermione said, letting a tear or two roll down her cheek.

"It's okay" Sayed both boys while they hugged their close friend.

"One year in Azkaban was enough, if not to much. I'm extremely grateful they went through your case again and noticed how you changed." Draco said, wiping away the remaining tears on her cheek.

"Come on guys, if we don't hurry we will be late for our lunch date with Ron and Blaise, and your wife Hermione. You know how testy Pansy can get if she is left waiting.

With a last chuckle, the group spun on their heels and appararated to a lunch with their loved ones.

Word count~~~554 words

~~The end~~