New home

Emma's (POV)
I'm just getting out of juvie because my brother Neal and I used to sell fake ID's. We were out on the street and I got caught and he told the cops it was all my idea and they arrested me and let him go. It had always been my brother and I he is seven years older than me so I lived with him after my parents died in a car accident. My brother went to live in California and he has a wife and kids and I got put in the system because he said he didn't want to deal with me so I'm going to my third foster home today. I was changing into my clothes that I had on when I got here which was a grey tank top blue jeans a red leather jacket and some brown boots. The cops gave me my phone back and the door buzzed I stepped outside and saw two women and a man standing by the gate. I noticed the woman was in a cop uniform and the other women was in a blouse and skirt with a sweater over her blouse. I walked over to the gate and the man greeted me. "Hi Emma" he said. I just lifted my hand slightly and waved. "I'm Bill your new social worker" he said. I just nodded my head a little. "Okay. This is stef and Lena. They're gonna be your new Foster moms. I looked over at the one with the cop uniform and just looked down. It's gonna be really hard to tell them that I have a girlfriend who's 21 "Okay Emma goodbye" Bill said. I started walking to the car with my foster parents and I got in the back seat I put my seatbelt on and I heard my phone buzz. It was from my girlfriend Regina she asked me if I got out and I told her I did and that I would send her the address of the foster home.

Stef's (POV)
Lena and I got into the car with Emma and Started to drive off. I saw that she was on her phone and then she looked out the window. "So Emma what do you like to do" I asked. "Um I'm not really into anything specific" she said. "Okay" I said. We pulled up to the house and we got out of the car and went inside the house. We led Emma to the kitchen and asked her to take a seat she sat down across from us and I spoke. "So our kids are at school right now but you'll meet them later" I said. "Okay" she said. We went over some rules before I spoke again. "So if you don't mind me asking why were you in juvie" I said. "Um my brother and I used to sell fake ID's my brother ran and I got caught they let him go" she said. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's whatever" she said. Just then the front door opened and all the kids came in. "Hey guys this is Emma" I said. "Hey" they all said.

Emma's (POV)
All the kids walked in and stef said "hey guys this is Emma" They all said hey to me and stef introduced them. "This is Brandon our oldest son" stef said. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he said. I looked down for a moment till stef spoke again. "This is Mariana" she said. I looked up and saw who it was it was my ex girlfriend. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said. It was so awkward to see her because we had broken up a year ago. Stef spoke once again. "This is Jesus" she said. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he said. "And this is Jude" she said. "Hey" I said. "Hi" he said. "You'll be sharing a room with Mariana is that okay" stef asked. I looked over at Mariana and she smiled lightly. "Yeah" I said. Mariana showed me upstairs and we went into her room and she  showed me where my bed was. I laid down and she spoke. "Kinda awkward right" she said. "Yeah" I said. "Well I'm sorry you have to share a room with me" she said. "It's not like we haven't shared a room before" I said. She chuckled a bit and came to sit at the end of my bed. I watched her sit down and I sighed, looking at the ceiling afterwards. "I mean yeah, we have." She began. I listened but still stared at the ceiling. "But before I wasn't your ex.." She stated afterwards then looked down, being a bit shy as she usually was. "I guess but that doesn't matter. How have you been?" I asked a bit awkwardly. "I've been okay." Mariana replied to me while looking out the window. She gazed back at me as she began to speak again. "What about you?" She asked. "I'm alright too I guess." I answered then looked over at her. She was still looking at me so we made eye contact. "Do you ever.." She looked down. "Miss me?" She asked after being silent for a moment. "I mean I did for awhile but I have a girlfriend now." I answered then slowly sat up. I sat next to her as she looked down. "What about me?" I asked, being intrigued. She fell silent, staring down. After a moment Mariana looked at me. I looked back at her, our faces being slightly close together. "Yeah, a lot." She answered. I stayed silent for a moment, not knowing what to say, then as soon as I did Mariana kissed me. Stef and Lena walked in just at that moment, I knew because I heard their footsteps and when I pulled away I saw them. The room went completely silent for an awkward minute. Stef folded her arms while looking at us. "Yeah, I think we need to have a talk." She said sternly.