Unfortunately You: Summary + Author's Note

• Summary •

• Summary •

Peyton Chandler is deeply in love with her best friend, so when he asks her to do the craziest of favors, she can't say no.

• Author's Note •

Hey guys, this is my first story on Wattpad and I'm very excited about it!

First things first. My first name is Paula, and my middle name is Procrastinator. I can't ever for the love of God bring myself to finish any story that I've started. I always begin with great ideas and then I either get bored and get writer's block or I come up with ideas for a new story and move on to a new project.  That's why I decided to publish this story here, to kinda force myself to focus solely on one project and keep on writing. Therefore, do not expect it to be a masterpiece from the very beginning. It will probably turn out kinda crappy at first, but I'll try my best to write as good as I can and when I'm finished with the story I will edit it and try to make the best version of it.

Before you start to read, there are a few things you must know:

1. English is not my first language, and while I'm pretty confident with my skills I will probably make some mistakes, so I ask you to forgive me in advance and hope you don't cringe too hard. If you do notice any spelling mistakes, typos, grammatical errors, etc., please report it to me by letting me know what part was wrong and how it's actually supposed to be. BUT PLEASE, DO NOT REPORT ANY MISTAKES YOU ARE NOT SURE OF, CHECK YOUR RESOURCES AND MAKE SURE THAT THE PART YOU CONSIDER WRONG IS 100% WRONG AND NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY WAY (JUST SO THAT WE AVOID UNNECESSARY MISUNDERSTANDINGS).

2. Feedback is encouraged and I really want to hear your honest opinions, but please, make your criticism constructive. If you have something good to say that's amazing (I will joyfully clap to myself in my room when I see it), and if you have something not so good you can say it too as long as you are respectful to me and the other readers. I will not tolerate any kind of insulting, discriminatory, homophobic or misogynistic comments, nor will I allow any kind of racism or slut-shaming; all the comments that fit in any of these categories will immediately be deleted.

Okay, now that I've scared you off enough, I hope you enjoy this story. If you do please make sure to comment and vote.

I will publish a new chapter weekly and I will try to reply to your comments. Please keep in mind that this is a first draft and will have a lot of mistakes. I will edit it after I finish writing it.

Loves you unconditionally,
Paula Andersen.

• Copyright •

Unfortunately You copyright © Paula Andersen™ 2018-

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, with the prior written consent of the copyright holder, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not under any circumstances distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy.