Naruto puffed out her cheeks as she nodded in embarrassment. Her anger had vanished almost immediately when he touched her.

"Good. Now, would you please tell me where you have been? I've been going crazy in thought without you and not knowing where you are. You've been giving me the cold shoulder lately. Naruto, why?" he pleaded with the blonde and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

Naruto sighed. "When I said I had things to do, I had to do them alone or in clone. For the past week, Kurama and I have been to each nation personally or in clone, rejecting every marriage proposal that has been sent my way ever since I was 8 years old. Usually it would've taken months on end to do so, but I wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible. I didn't want to keep you waiting and I didn't want any interference from the desperate suitors."

"Marriage proposal?" Tobirama questioned as he looked over to her. "How many exactly?" she didn't answer him and took a deep breath. "I see. So now I can assume that you are officially back-in Konoha with me. So now I can monopolise my partner forever." Lacing his hand with hers and saw that she was still wearing his rings. Smirking into her neck and took a bite of the tempting meat before his red orbs.

Naruto covered her mouth with a hand as a strange voice came out of her mouth as her body pulsed hotly. Her eyes wide and held back her noises when she felt something wet touch her skin. "T-Tobirama...w-what?"

Tobirama sunk his teeth further into her skin and watched Naruto's face as it morphed into surprise and pleasure as her back arched and gave a slow and tantalizing lick. "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I still feel slightly insecure about our relationship. You're amazing in more than words can describe and I love you still. Even now when you scared off those fangirls. I found it hot and sexy." His voice lowered to a husky and teasing tone as he released her neck and blew softly into her air as she shivered. "When you told me that you imprinted on me, I went to Mito-Anee-sama and your mother to tell me more and I saw surprised to hear what they had to say. I want to hear it from your voice Naruto. Tell Naruto. I have to hear you say it." Sinking his teeth further into her skin and removed her hand from her mouth. Hearing her throaty cry and moan that had him smirking at her reaction. "Tell me over and over again forever."

Naruto felt a jolt run through her spine as she whimpered at the pain yet she found it pleasurable. Never feeling this way before. "I...I-I...T-Tobi-Tobirama I b-belong to y-you..." She moaned as he involuntarily arched her back. "N-no other man o-or woman...o-only Tobirama S-Senju..." Grabbing a hold of his arm and directed it underneath her clothes toward her ribs.

Tobirama released her neck and leaned back a bit with her following suit. Gazing to his hand that rested on her caramel skin and saw something that made his heart flutter in reassurance. Right there around her rib area was an intricate vine pattern with his initials and the date Naruto imprinted on him. It was part of a mate mark Mito and Kushina talked about. The other part would appear on him when Naruto would allow him to make love to her. He chuckled and kissed the side of her head. "Sorry for teasing you. I just really needed to hear that from you." tracing the love bit he left on Naruto's neck. "I won't ask you to marry me right now, Naruto, but I do wish to spend time with you." lifting her up and spun her around so that she was sitting on his lap and facing him.

Naruto placed her hands on his shoulders and lightly traced his doing on her shoulder. Already knowing that Kurama wouldn't heal this for her. "I need a scarf." She muttered and ignored Tobirama's request.

"Naruto..." Tobirama gave her a dull look. "I wish to spend more time with you and to court you properly."

Naruto looked Tobirama in the eyes and nodded. "You don't have to ask, just do. Do what this is telling you to instead of your head." Naruto tapped the skin over his heart with a sunny grin. "No matter where I am or where you are, I'm always thinking about you. When I said that I'd never forget you forever, I really meant it. You're somebody precious to me now, Tobirama and if I see another girl hanging off your arm, I'm most likely going to send them into the next world. By my Jinchuriki nature I am territorial and possessive over what's mine and you're mine." Placing a small kiss on his nose. "As my partner, you have the same rights to be the same."