Chapter 5

XXXX

Tobirama woke with a groan as he felt a wet cloth being pressed to his head along with two soft snickers and pried his eyes open as he heard the blonde fussing. "Are you sure he's not sick? He just suddenly fainted."

The Nidaime inwardly groaned as he heard his brother's voice. "Tobi-kun is perfectly fine, Naruto-chan. I believe he was just shocked, that's all. Right, Mito-koi?"

"Indeed." A soft giggle wafted into Tobirama's ears and just wished to die as his sister in law poked his side and instinctively swatted her hand away from him before actually looking at her with his killer glare that had no effect on the red haired Uzumaki. "Good. You're finally awake, Tobi-kun. You're brother and I was worried for a minute there when poor Naru-chan ran to us for help. You've worried her sick." Mock scolding the Nidaime with a daring smirk that had the Nidaime wanting to disappear. Mito was a scary person once you got the know her.

"Is he alright, Mito-Ba-chan?!" Naruto asked in a worried tone as she soon appeared next to her Aunt's side with a cup of warm lemon tea for the Nidaime.

Tobirama accepted the tea and did the wrong thing by looking Naruto in the eyes and saw how worried and mad she was. Her eyes were too expression-ate that it was difficult for him to read all of her emotions in one stare and simple diverted his gaze to his tea. "Thank you."

Naruto huffed and scolded him. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick?! How are we going to have out fight tomorrow?!"

"I can still fight." He immediately stated and glared at her as he inputted. "And I am not sick. My mind was on overdrive and simply couldn't handle all of my thoughts."

Mito and Hashirama were too busy trying not to laugh at Tobirama as Naruto just gave the stubborn man a whatever-you-say- look before she snorted. "Dumb butt." She muttered and moved into the kitchen to continue the preparations for lunch as Hashirama moved to his brother's side with Mito going to help Naruto. The woman duo hitting it off as soon as they met each other.

"What really happened, Tobi-kun?" Hashirama smirked. "Naruto-chan was frantic when she found Mito and I on our stroll around the village. She had told us that you dropped after breakfast with a red face...as I recalled, she called you 'hot' when you...dropped."

"Aniki..." Tobirama gritted. He was not in the mood to deal with his brother's teasing...yet he still talked to his childish brother. "This is embarrassing, aniki." Recalling in detail to his brother from the first day he met Naruto half dead in a river and how he felt this overwhelming need to save her all the way to feeling his body heat up when she kissed his forehead. "This is strange, aniki. It almost sounds as if I have developed a...liking to Uzumaki." A frown marring his face as Hashirama tried his best not to laugh at his cute little brother.

Hashirama knew that Tobirama may be smart, but he was always a little slow on the intense and positive side of emotions...due to the fact he hadn't experienced before. It even took Hashirama time to understand what he felt towards Mito, yet as soon as he did, he went full out to make Mito feel like his Queen. It wouldn't be long before Tobirama would do the same. The Shodai placed a hand on his brother's shoulder and said in brotherly advice. "Just follow your instincts, Tobi-kun. Don't overanalyse or think about this. Trust me when I say this, you'll understand soon enough. Who knows, maybe Madara might find another blonde to be friends with."

Tobirama gave his brother a look. Clearly saying that he wasn't impressed and asked. "How are things between Uzumaki and Mito-Onee-sama?"

Hashirama rubbed his chin in thought and relayed the previous events. "Well...when they first met, Naruto-chan paled, threw up and almost passed out before she made a mysterious recovery. It might've been from the worry you caused her."