Chapter 4

"Go away." Naruto seethed as she opened the door in the morning to see Madara Uchiha's smug face.

Madara folded his arms with an arched brow in his red armour. He had just finished training and felt like seeing the blonde kitsune that had him captivated. "Isn't this a rude greeting? You do know hospitality, correct?"

Naruto sighed and mentally locked the seal so Kurama couldn't escape and said to the Uchiha. "What do you want?" rubbing her stiff neck.

"I want you to be mine." He said bluntly and saw her eyes widen in shock before they narrowed in suspicion. The girl didn't even realise that she was wearing only a large shirt as she opened the door. He wouldn't mind getting used to seeing this.

"No." Naruto replied and waved her hand in dismissal. "I don't know you and aren't you like 100 years old or something?"

"37." He grunted in irritation. He was in his Prime. The blonde had insulted him but he found that he didn't mind.

Naruto rubbed her face before moving a hand up to Madara's face and moved the long bangs from the right-side of his face to get a good look at him. Naruto smiled softly. He didn't look like Sasuke. He looked like Madara. Oblivious to his shock and embarrassment with her saying. "I bet you have fangirls too." Releasing his hair and stood back a bit before saying reluctantly. "Met me at the orphanage at 1. We can...talk first and get to know each other."

"Talk? You're an odd one Naruto Uzumaki." He smirked.

"So I've been told." Shutting the door on him and decided to make breakfast. 'I wonder what made him crazy enough to start a war. Maybe it will help me stop it.'

Tobirama:

Tobirama was training his team after their break and had them drill their body as he watched them. His mind running through what his brother told him last night and scowled as he folded his arms. Ordering his genin to run a few laps and build up their stamina and speed as he spat water bullets at them. 'I need to speak to Uzumaki after this and give her a warning of the Uchiha. They're dangerous people with only a select few being normal.'

Orphanage: 1pm Naruto and Jiraiya

Naruto was feeding the elated toddle in her arms out on the back porch as the children ate inside with her clones. Sitting on the steps and looked up to the clear skies and whispered fondly to her future godfather. "You once told me that things happen for a reason. I hope you're right, Ero-Sennin." Bringing up his wind and held his hand as they walked over to the swing set and placed him in as he chortled in excitement. Naruto couldn't help but smile fondly as she leaned down and kissed his cheek. Causing his cheeks to turn pink. "I wonder if they have invented cameras yet. I at least want to leave you a present for when you become a genin. Even if it does screw up the future, you'll always mean a lot to me." Squishing his chubby cheeks together and laughed as he pouted and began pushing him on the swings.

"I was wondering if you'd come." Naruto said as she looked to the spot beside her as Madara shunshined next to her with his arms folded still in his red armour.

"Hn I don't see why we have to talk here." He snorted and got whacked across the head by Naruto.

"Not everybody has the luxury of having a parent. Even if their parent is an asshole. You need to learn how to appreciate the little things in life." She scolded him like a 5 year old before she returned to Jiraiya and pushed him more. His 2nd birthday was a day after her 17th.

Madara frowned. "Fine. What is it you want to talk about?"

Naruto looked confused as she gazed up to him. "Isn't it obvious? I want to know more about you. About what makes Madara Uchiha, Madara Uchiha?"