Kurama tossed over Jiraiya's baby bag and wrapped the kid up in a thick blanket. "The toad's album is in there too."

Naruto looked into the bag and pulled out the photo album. A warm smile gracing her lips as she flipped through the memorable photos. Pulling out a black felt tip pen and wrote in neat calligraphy on the front page.

To my dearest toad, Jiraiya.

You may not remember me now, but I promise you one day we will meet.

The memories in here are as real as you and me, even if those in them don't remember.

I must ask to keep my identity a secret till we meet again.

Never forget that you were loved by both your adoptive father and I.

We wish we had longer to spend with you, but time is against us.

Please take care of yourself and live life with no regrets.

Love always, Naruto Uzumaki and Kurama. (=*o*=)

Kurama leaned over Naruto's shoulder and took the pen from her.

Kurama Kyūbi.

PS-That's right you troublesome little shit! The Kyūbi took care of your puny ass. The handsome and devilish red head that you called 'papa' oh-so passionately. Don't forget about me you dumbass toad.

Naruto sighed up at Kurama and was pleased when Kurama placed a blood seal on it for Jiraiya, her and Kurama to be able to read. "He better appreciate that the great Kyūbi helped raised him." Kurama huffed as he pulled on Jiraiya's chubby baby cheeks. "And you better turn into a damn splendid shinobi like the perverted hermit I know, Brat."

Naruto shook her head and took Jiraiya from Kurama's arms as he slipped the album back into the bag. "He will be, Kurama. This is Ero-Sennin we're talking about..." She punched Kurama in the gut suddenly. "That's for making him more perverted than he already is at a young age."

Kurama wheezed and grabbed hold of Naruto's arm. "Just...get moving, Kit."

Naruto rolled her eyes and closed them. Searching out Mito's chakra and located her at the Senju compound. She was sitting on a bench in the garden staring at the Koi pond. Naruto frowned at this with all three disappearing in a flash. Reappearing in front of Mito and saw that she wasn't shocked to see them there. "So it's true. You placed the Fūinjutsu on the bracelet Madara gave me." Handing Jiraiya over to her Bijū and took a seat next to Mito.

Kurama took that as his queue to wonder around the garden with Jiraiya. He couldn't sense that anybody would disturb them...considering there was also a privacy barrier around the garden that had Mito's chakra all over it.

Mito took in a deep breath and released it slowly. Watching as the fish swam in the Koi pond freely. "Yes, I did. Madara...he had come to me of his own free will and requested to make that bracelet of yours." She slid her hand into Naruto's and felt the blonde squeezed her hand. "I've never seen Madara frustrated before in all my years knowing him nor have I seen him beg." Mito looked down at Naruto's wrist and inspected her handwork as she explained to Naruto. "The blood of Madara's is the key for the seals on the black and white. It's a protection charm. To keep you safe from him. The last thing Madara wanted was to hurt you and if he saw you right now, would break his already shattered heart further." Running a thumb under Naruto's swollen eye. "This bracelet is to protect you from all Uchiha from his direct line. This includes his son."

Naruto's eyes widen. "Son? He has a kid?"

Mito nodded. "He should be around your age. He's should be 18 this coming spring." She chuckled at Naruto's hesitation and patted her hand. "Age means nothing to shinobi, dear. Even if Madara was in his 60's and still harboured the love he has for you right now, it wouldn't matter to us shinobi. Love is love. We should grab it while we have it and Madara did just that by giving you this gift."