Kurama growled at her. "Please. Like I haven't seen those dreams about a certain white-haired Hokage..." he smirked when Naruto squawked and threw a rubber duck at him. He caught the toy and tossed it back. "Don't worry, brat. I'm sure I know how to use a kitchen...I think." He muttered quietly as he left the bathroom.

Naruto sighed as she heard that and slid further into the bath with a small smile. Kurama would always be there for her and she knew that. She wouldn't tell him that she was thankful that he saw sealed within her. He was a big softie under that attitude of his. Climbing out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her frame as she entered the bedroom to grab the clothes that Mito had supplied her with. She was thankful to her Aunt. It was a nice feeling having a blood relative looking out for her and only hoped that Mito, Tsunade and her mother all looked out for the orphans once she left back to her timeline. That's right. Naruto would have to talk to Tsunade about being family once she returned. It had been a while since she last saw her Baa-chan. Since she left for Turtle Island.

Naruto left the room wearing a deep orange blouse with a flowing white skirt that just touched her knees. It was odd for Naruto to wear a skirt, but for some reason she felt comfortable in this type of skirt. Unlike those short ones that barely covered some people's butts like Ino and Sakura. Naruto didn't like those skirts. Heading towards the dining room and was greeted with smell of eggs, bacon, toast and fresh orange juice. "Looks like you do know how to use a kitchen." Naruto smirked as she took a sip of the juice and found the pleasant and fresh taste refreshing.

Kurama scoffed as he placed their plates down. "Don't underestimate me, brat. I've been watching through your eyes for years and picked up a thing or two. Just be glad I know how to use a toilet."

"That's...gross..." Naruto deadpanned and both ate their meal in a content smile before heading out towards the orphanage. Though not before Naruto grabbed her camera and linked her arm with Kurama. Mostly to keep him from running off and killing an Uchiha or something similar. "Be nice...no, not nice. Be tolerable and don't scare Jiraiya. No matter how tempting it is." Naruto warned her partner.

Kurama scowled. "Tch. Whatever. That's stinkin' old toad ain't worth my time. He should be thankful that I, the great Kyūbi, am spending time in his presence."

Naruto snorted. "Don't bullshit me. You like this Jiraiya and my Jiraiya. You like perverts because you guys and connect on an annoying and gross level." Laughing when he glared at her. Reaching the orphanage and were both surprised when they found the young one year old Jiraiya climbing over the fence with Naruto rushing over to him and held her hand out when he tumbled and fell into her arms. She sighed in relief as she held the toddler out at arm's length and scolded the baby. "Jiraiya, that is dangerous. Don't ever do that again unless you want me to keep you away from all the pretty girls." The baby whimpered at the threat and cooed his apology to Naruto. Naruto sighed as she couldn't be mad at the baby Jiraiya for long and cuddled him closely.

Kurama snickered and took a photo of the two. "How cute. You make my old heart skip a beat." He voiced dryly and got punched on the shoulder by Naruto as Jiraiya glared at him and cuddled closer to Naruto. Kurama glared right on back and growled at the child. "You listen here, runt. Naruto ain't yours, got that? She's my Kit and my Jinchuriki."

Jiraiya held onto Naruto tightly as he gurgled back at Kurama with a heated glare. "Mama!" nuzzling his head in her neck and shouted. "Mama!"

Naruto froze before Naruto bursted out laughing and ruffled Jiraiya's hair. "This is so ironic. My godfather calling me, Mama." There was a warm and soft look on her face and she rubbed noses with Jiraiya. "But it's cute and I like it."

Kurama was jealous that this brat was stealing his kit's attention away from him. Though the smug look he got from the one year old made him mouth bitterly. "It. Is. On." Jiraiya only snubbed him.