"Fight it." The blonde whispered into the Uchiha's ear. "Fight back. That's your only choice. Find your sun that fills the void in your heart and fight back."

"My sun had died at the hands of Tobirama...my brother, Izuma." Madara confessed and felt her hold him tighter.

"Then find another. It may be hard to forgive, but try. Fight back against this terrifying thing, Madara. It's the only way to not save only yourself, but also your family." She pulled back from him with a reassuring smile.

Madara grabbed her hands and held them lightly as he looked her deep within her blue orbs as he requested. "If I ever let this thing take over, I want you to end my existence." He caught her off guard and squeezed her hands tighter to silence her protesting. "Please, Naruto Uzumaki. I either want you or Hashirama to finish me off if I cannot fight back. Promise me this, Naruto Uzumaki."

I understand." Naruto whispered and touched foreheads with him. She didn't want to see the desperation in his eye any longer. She wouldn't be able to help him with this. Madara would have to find another sun on his own to fill the void in his heart otherwise the darkness that she sensed will possess him. "You have my word." She would finish Madara in her timeline. She had a feeling that she would disappear before the V.O.T.E battle. "I stake my dream on this."

Madara tensed before he relaxed against Naruto and hugged her back. He didn't feel right telling Hashirama about this. His friend would only get depressed before he laughed it off as an Uchiha thing. "Thank you..." He whispered to her. Even Uchiha's could feel fear. They were like everybody else.

XXXX

Tobirama was looking around for Naruto as soon as Mito let him off the hook for dropping the girl. He felt panic weld within him and somehow he knew it centred on the blonde that caught his attention. He didn't bother giving his fangirls a first look and marched right by them as he was only searching for one girl. Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He couldn't sense her unique chakra anywhere within the village and frowned slightly. His sensory ability was grand, not that he was bragging. It was what everybody else said and just followed along. Though he did sense his three students rushing his way and turned in their direction as saw that two of them were scared while Sarutobi looked like he was going to kill them.

Koharu and Homaru hid behind Tobirama's leg as Hiruzen stood before his sensei and caught his breathe. "You two morons, I can't believe what you just did! Why do you hate her so much that you threaten her?! She a good person, you fools!" Tobirama had never seen Sarutobi so serious and passionate before and didn't stop the monkey's rant to his fearing students. Hiruzen raised a clenched fist and said seriously. "She's a precious person to me, Homaru, Koharu! I won't sit back and let you two belittle her!"

"But she's an outsider, Hiruzen." Homaru explained. "She hasn't been in this village a week as she in conscious. How can one girl win over a majority of the village within a few days?! It's not normal."

Koharu peeked out from behind the Nidaime and nodded and ducked back when she met Hiruzen's enraged glare.

"I bet Danzo put those thoughts into your mind." Sarutobi scoffed as he folded his arms. "I thought better of you two. I thought you two knew how to think, not what to think. If anything like this happens again, I'm leaving this team." He stated without remorse. Though he did grunt when a hand landed on his head and tousled his locks. Looked up through his hair and saw a sunny grin that made him melt. "N-Naruto..."

"Those are big words coming from a little man." The blonde teased as she pinched his cheeks. Crouching before her future-Jiji and said calmly. "Thank you, but you don't have to go so far for me. I'm a big girl, Hiru-chan." she saw that he was about to protest and shut him up with a stern look. "You'll understand when you're older." Patting his shoulder and stood to her full height as a dark-orange fox landed beside her. The size of a full grown Inuzuka dog as Naruto rubbed the fur behind his ears. "Let's head home, Kurama."