Chapter 5:-Always Keep Your Phone In The Bag!

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Yolanda:-"Hey, what was that flash?"

*silence*

Mrs.Yolande:-"I said, what was that flash?!"

You see Mrs. Yolanda was half black and half white, and the black half of her talking was very intimidating.

Mrs.Yolande:-"Well somebody has to speak up about this or else the whole class is going to the Principal's office!"

Now at these times we students believe in unity, and that we are a family and no matter what happens, if we stick together and think together everything will be alright.

*voice from the corner*

"It was May, she was taking a picture of your notes."

Subconscious Mind:-"Mother-trucker! For the love of God who was that?!"

Except that little bitch that every class has to deal with, who does not give a damn about the people and is the teacher's pet. Here, that pet's name was Hazel Mutt. The mutt in her name was just like the character with a "N".

Everybody hates her, she gets her revenge by telling on us to the teacher, the funny part is that she was also the class-monitor, as if anybody would listen to her!

Mrs. Yolanda:-"Listen up May, i'll make this quick, just give me the phone and the case gets closed."

May Godbehere:-"No Ma'am, have no phone it was just this dog shaped stationary pouch in my hand."

*simultaneously putting her phone in the bag and taking her pouch to show it to Mrs. Yolanda*

Mrs. Yolanda:-"Let me see.."

*pacing towards her*

May Godbehere:-"..here.. it.. is...see.."

*frantically dropping her phone in her bag but it misses and it face-plants on the concrete*

*Thud*

Mrs. Yolanda:-"What was that?"

May Godbehere:-"Nothing! No really, Nothing, it was this pouch!"

*a sound of someone running and things falling down overwhelmed all the other noises in the class, and then i see a figure approaching May's table*

Hazel :-"See it is this phone that i am talking about Ma'am! See! Haha May, you can't hide everything!"

Oh this girl was the daughter of Satan himself! She had the Audacity to run across the classroom just to give Mrs. Yolanda the phone! These are the people that you should not give power and should even avoid at all cost. Crazy people!

Mrs. Yolanda:-"See it was so easy, now you have to wait for the Principal to decide if you get this back or not."

Hazel:- *smirks*

May Godbehere:-"Ma'am i'm sorry, this won't happen again! Please give me my phone.."

Mrs. Yolanda just ignores May and walks out of the class with her phone in her hands. There was silence in the class for the next few minutes, and then May started to cry, Hazel laughed at her pain and the class started to ridicule Hazel's actions.

Both of them started to argue and soon they began to fight! By that i don't mean childish play but actual Fist-fighting! I wanted to interfere but i assumed I would only worsen it, and also that i didn't want to lose my seat to another fool who wants to sit with Natalie, because she comes back to class after her French class is done.

Now, i really feel guilty of not interfering in the fight because nobody else did too, and then i heard 2 sounds simultaneously.

*SLAP* *THUD*

These sounds were loud and clear and i ran to check what had happened, that's when i see an unconscious Hazel on the floor and an Angry May standing on top of her!

This girl just did a Finisher Punch from Mortal Kombat on Hazel and knocked her out!

To make things worse, i see Natalie walking into the class and i wave to her but little did i know that someone was already standing at the doorstep.........It was the Principal with May's Phone in his hands and Mrs. Yolanda beside him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you Guys! 

How was your day? Was it good? Honestly mine's being boring as hell, but seeing the response that this book gets, brings a smile on my face! So keep supporting this book by hitting the vote button and do let me know if y'all liked the idea of two girls fighting.

xD