chapter eleven .

Chris .

After Sayra and Troy fell asleep, Sochitta and I left ; we wasted no time.

"You got the stuff?" I asked as I sped off.

She laughed, "you sound like a crackhead, but yeah duh."

We pulled up to the back of Josiah's house and all of his lights were off, it was 2:30 in the morning so hopefully he was sleep. We walked around the whole house and we found two opens windows, one was his bedroom window and one was the living room.

"Yo!" I whispered, catching Sochitta's attention. She turned her head to me. "Climb through that window right there." I pointed to the living room window.

She gave me the bish whet face. "Listen nigga, I may be asian but I ain't no motherfuckin ninja. And you ain't say shit about climbing through no god damn windows."

"Please."

She sighed, "You owe me nigga."

Since the window was about four feet from the foundation of the house, I had to give her a boost. "Kick me in my face and I'm droppin yo ass."

She started laughing, "stop you gon make me fall!"

"Be quiet!"

She climbed through the window and quietly unlocked the front door for me. "Pass me the needle." I whispered. We walked through the living room into Josiah's room and the nigga was sleeping like a baby. I quietly went up to the foot of his bed while Sochitta followed behind me with the knife in her hand. Right when I was about to stick the needle in his neck, he grabbed my arm and twisted it.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." He laughed.

At this point the needle was on the other side of the room and Sochitta had lunged at Josiah but he smacked her, making her hit the floor. I punched him in his mouth and that made him fall back which gave me the chance to grab the needle. "Sochitta get your ass up!" I yelled, "you supposed to be my sidekick!" I grabbed the needle and tried to stick Josiah but he kept dodging it. That's when Sochitta stabbed him in his foot and I poked him in the neck, making him hit the floor. I sat on the bed to catch my breath. "Who he thought he was?"

Sochitta laughed, "I don't know but he smacked the fire out of me."

Sochitta was always the type to make light out of a bad situation, that's why I fuck with her. I got up to check his pulse and he ain't have one but I didn't trust it. I cut his jugular vein and we watched as he bled to death. "You ain't Tupac no more nigga." I grabbed the garbage bag and we stuffed his body inside. "Damn this is the second time I'm doing this."

"We criminals b."

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. I made sure to clean up the crime scene before we left the house, can't leave no type of evidence behind. We sped to Bay Creek and we buried him next to where I buried Stephanie. There was cars passing by so we had to hop in the bushes a few times. After everything was said and done we went back to the house and went to sleep like nothing ever happened.

   *   *   *

This chapter was very short I am aware of that but it's only a filler.

BUT....

Bye bye Josiah.

Chris and Sochitta are too funny LMAO.

Yall think Josiah is gone for good this time?

If Sayra was to find out, how do yall think she would react?

Comment and vote my loves.