"When the Right Arm made their way back, the situation hasn't changed yet. They difficultly took control of the buggin' Cranks. Needed some days until they finally could gather the Cranks at a place, then exploded that place. That was against humanity, I know. There was no other choice to save this place though. And that was the last thing the Right Arm took action in this city. Due to rumor, they got out from the city, searching for another good place to live. You do know, not all of thew were immune meanwhile this city wes infected by the Flare."

"Where did they go?" Gally demanded. No wonder his curiosity was bigger than the others. They were his former group and they'd ever saved him.

"I don't know." Newt shrugged. "No one know."

"So, how could WICKED landed in this city?" this time was from Thomas.

"Far before we got to the city, there were a few member of WICKED here." Newt told. "They were hiding. They worked in silence, kidnapping some immunes, then took them to headquarter until the Right Arm destroy WICKED headquarter. And then, after the Right Arm left, they've been working openly. Fortunately, the got support from the native, especially from they who weren't immune since they have lied about their imaginative cure."

"How? They'll start another trial?" Sonya interrupted.

"I think so. That's why they kidnapped some munnies, hiding them. Kevin and the others were their targets either. Luckily, Clare and me found them and escaped them before WICKED took them. But, until now, they still hunt for the munnies."

"I don't get it," Thomas muttered. "They lost their resources to do their shuckin' trial ... unless they have another headquarter."

"That's it. I heard they have another headquarter, a secret headquarter. And they've prepared for that buggin' trial. They also talked about Flat Trans. So, I think, they might be serious."

"We have to get out of this place before the Right Arm find us." Gally suggested.

"Yeah, particularly, you Tommy." Newt gave him the look of command. "You shouldn't be here. All of the people here have heard that rumor. They will hunt you."

Thomas swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. His adrenalin rose, making his heart thump harder. "So the rumor's about me? They already knew that my brain is the last thing they need to make a blueprint for the cure?"

"Your brain?" Newt folded his forehead, shocking Thomas because he'd seemingly just known about that. "No, Tommy. Not your bloody brain. The rumor is your blood. They said they could make the serum for the Flare, using your blood."

"That's a lie." Thomas told.

"Yeah. Whatever. We have to get out of this place. That's the bloody point. I hope whatever you used to get here, can take us back."

"I'm sure Jorge can handle that." Minho said, optimistically.

Thomas nodded to Minho, having the same thought. "So, when will we go?"

"Tomorrow," Clarisse answered, making the other stared at her. She only shrugged. "The sooner, the better."

"Clare's right." Newt stood up. "Now, you better get rest. Kevin and the others will serve dinner for us." Newt turned, making his way away from them.

"Where are you going, Newt?" Thomas asked.

"Check the others." Newt answered as he headed the stairs, walked up in hurry.

"He's always like that. Too worry if the others don't come back before the sunset." Clarisse explained. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll arrive soon."