Eight - Operation On O: Planning

lessons will come soon dont worry but first ANGST AND SAD SHIT MWAAHAHAH

I'm the illuminati sorry not sorry dont @ me

.

.

.

"I've got her. Unless you don't follow what I say, you're dead."

You freeze on the spot. Your blood pressure felt like it was skyrocketing. This has to be a prank. You look over to Jungkook, who was oblivious with the situation by sticking out his tongue cockily at you.

"W-who is this?" You choke, your hands start to tremble. Jungkook slipped his tongue back in and gave you a worried expression.

"No need to know that. I've got your bitch of a mother and if you disobey my orders, she'll never see the sunrise of tomorrow. What do you say, Y/N?" The deep voice rang into your ear drums and you gasp.

You could hear some sort of a female voice yelling in the background. Your mother was kidnapped? 

Jungkook ran over to your side and grabs the phone out of your hand. You drop onto your knees and tears started to stream onto the floor.

"You son of a bag of dicks, leave Y/N alone! Answer her damn question, who the hell are you and make sure you suck a dick. How do you even know Y/N's number?" Jungkook commanded and you could hear the person on the phone laugh in a terrifying voice.

Jungkook quickly presses the "SPEAKER" button and sat next to you, placing an arm over you for comfort. You curl up beside him as he strokes your back.

"Ah, so you're her partner, Jeon Jungkook? Nice to meet you, I'm Oh Oliver, the son of your principal and brother of Oh Sehun. Oh, and I am her current ex - boyfriend, but not for long. Rivals should know each other, right? Don't you dare threaten me, you pansy."

"Oh Oliver? Never heard of that name. Haven't you heard I've destroyed five other girls? Pssh, pansy." Jungkook huffs and you kept on crying. You didn't want your school life to be like this.

How did she even get kidnapped in the first place?

"So, how do I know this isn't a prank?" Jungkook asks, looking down at you with sympathy. You sniffle, wiping your tears with your wrist.

"Oh, Y/N knows that this isn't a prank. I bet she suspected something was wrong when her mother wasn't picking up her calls. I know her so well." Oliver snickers through the phone and you just don't recall this man. Why can't you remember anything?

"I-I don't remember a man named Oliver..." You mumble and Jungkook scoffs.

"See, she doesn't know a man named Oliver. So go fuck yourself, thanks!" Jungkook spat. Suddenly, you felt a chill down your spine.