Part 11 ( Back to shine)

*Me or Him?* ( part 11,  back to shine again)

Now I could she smile again. Mianhae jagiya, I only give you hard time..

" Bae, what do you want have for breakfast?"- Minra

She came out from the bathroom and asked for breakfast meal.

" I just want you"- Me

" You already have me last night. Isn't that enough?"- Minra

hahaahah.

" No.. I'm craving for you"- Me

" Come on.. I'm serious right now"- Minra

" I'm serious too"- Me

" Bae~.. You can have me later on.. Food is priority"- Minra

And she never fails to make me laugh again.

" Just a simple breakfast. Don't you have paper today? "- Me

" Tomorrow"- Minra

She was wearing her favorite short dress which was red mini dress that I bought her for her birthday present years ago.

" Why are you wearing that dress? "- Me

" Because I want to look pretty,sexy and gorgeous in front of you"- Minra

" You look well in everything bae"- Me

She came to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

" wake up bae.. Go to wash yourself and help me out doing our breakfast"- Minra

I gave her my kiss before she left the room and went to the kitchen. I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath.

" Bae do you still keep my shirts here? "- Me

I shout for her to hear me out. Usually I left some of my outfits at her home.

" Yeahh.. Try to look at the closet, they're hanging there"-Minra (voice from kitchen)

I went to her closet and took out my shirts.

" Yeahh thank you.. I found it"

As I took out my shirt, I saw a box inside her closet. I was wonder what's inside the box so I took it out too.

After wearing my clothes, I took a look at the box. Mystery box. The untold box. Was she hiding her secret again?

Whatever her secret was, I would never mind. I don't want to lose her again.

As I opened up the box, .... I was in a big shock. . .Lots of questions inside my mind.. I just can't believe what I saw inside this box. . Why ... she never tell me?

>>>>>>>>>___>>>>>>>

" You're late bae.. I already done doing breakfast alone"- Minra

I just couldn't stop to look at her with my sad face. She realised the changes of my face reaction.

" What's wrong bae?"- Minra

I came closer to her and grabbed her face looked into her eyes. God, why do kept this girl in front of me endure her own pain.

" Bae?"- Minra

I didn't respond for her call but I just gave her my hug. I hugged her tightly. She was totally blank.

" Why... would you.... 😢 never tell me"- Me

" Tell you what? Bae? Are you crying? "- Minra

She worried with my action and released my hug and hold looked at me deeply.