Part 1 ( How we met)

*Me or him?*

" How do you guys know each other? "

My sister asked me about my weirdo girlfriend.  My mom looked at me with pretty awesome eyes waiting for my answer.  My dad? He just read the newspaper.

" Well, I don't remember how." -me

Actually I do remember how but i don't wanna tell anyone about it. 

My sister and my mom felt a bit disappointed with my answer. Yes, I would never tell them. I mean it not that embarrassing to tell but yeah.. I just want it to be privacy.

" Look sis, mom. I need to go to my room. My bed is calling me" - me

My sister just rolled her eyes.

" Is it your bed is calling for you or Minra? " - Noona

I just laughed at her and went to my room. I laid on my bed and stare on my room's ceiling.

How did we met?

>>>>><<<<<><

At the school field.

I was happily playing with my brothers at school. We were playing basketball.  We only did basketball when we were bored . I usually do dance and of course my major was dance.

When we were playing the game, I was distracted by someone. She was totally freak me out. There, I found myself had a crush on her.

After that game end, I tried to find her but yeah, I did found her but she was with someone else. Maybe he was her boyfriend. Damn, my first sight love didn't happen well.

" What are you doing here? "

someone asked me.

" No-nothing. Just.. Just.. I just forget my things at the class"- me

She tried to look at where I was looking at just now.

" Ouh, you're trying to sneak a peek on that girl?" - She

I just controlled my reaction.

"n-no"- me

She just laughed and said..

" you even stuttering. wth man . hahaha. Well, boy hear me out.  That girl such a bitch, before you are into her I just giving you an advice"- she

Who was she? why would she said that girl is such a bitch?

"well, girl hear me out too.  I don't know what your relationship with that bitch but I want you to know you're also a bitch. I don't like people saying bad to others"-me

She was stuck of thousands words. Speechless. I left her by her own because I don't give a shit to a girl like her .

On the next day.

After the class, my friends or should I say my brothers have something to do, so.. I just directly went to the dance studio.

On my way to the studio, I saw my crush but I felt a bit uneasy. My studio  was at the back which was quite .. umm silent. Usually, student went there to make some crime. hahahah.. I mean disciplines problem such as bullying ( which my member usually like to do but not that harsh and tht year we didnt commit a crime because we're busy), making a love at school (lol), abuse or what so ever.

I saw my yesterday crush, and yes that was true that she was a bitch. Lol. I saw her clearly bullying .. no not bullying. She acted violent to that person. Wait, why was that 'person' looked familiar?