2

Taehyung's POV

“Babe are u ok?” Jennie ask holding my hands.

“I'm just tired” I said giving her a fake smile.

And then Irene spoke.

“Taehyung-ah” Irene said.

“Don't dare to speak” I said.

“I'm sorry” Irene said, I rolled my eyes and sigh.

“Taehyung don't be rude” Jennie whispered to me.

“I'm not being rude” I said to Jennie loud, Jennie slap my thighs

“I-I'm sorry unnie, He's just tired” Jennie said and I sigh again.

“It's ok Jen” Irene said.

“Taehyung, I'm still sorry for what I did to you” Irene said and I didn't answer her.

“Kim Taehyung, You're being rude to my best friend” Jennie whisper annoyed.

“Look, I wouldn't be rude If there's no reason” I said coldly and then I wear my mask and stand up.

“Let's go Jennie” I said, I held her hand and pull her away.

“I'm sorry Irene unnie, I'll just text you” Jennie said and I quickly pull her, When we arrived in front of my car, Jennie pull her hands away.

“What is your problem?!” She shouted ask.

“Get in now. We need to drive your parents at the airport” I said and go inside my car, I massage my head waiting for her to go inside, but she's just standing outside, and she walks away from my car, I went out of my car and I run to her and pull her.

“Let go” She said coldly.

“No” I said and stronger the grip, and then we arrived at the door of my car

“Let go, My hands are hurt!” She screamed but I didn't listen to her, I open the door and push her inside. I went to the driver's seat and I drive fast.

“Buckle your seatbelt” I said, but she won't, I stop on the side and I buckle her seatbelt, but she unbuckles it, And open the door but before she got out I pull her and close the door and I buckle her seatbelt fast and I drive fast.

“CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN!” Jennie shouted but I didn't listen to her, and then we almost bump to a truck.

“FUCK, I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING SLOW DOWN!” Jennie shouted while I'm driving but I still drive fast.

“WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!” She shouted but I didn't answer her and instead I still continue driving.

“STOP AT THE SIDE” She said coldly and Then I stop at the side.

“OKAY FINE DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT!” I shouted, she went out of my car and slam the door. I saw her rode a taxi, I drove fast to our dorm, When I arrived, I park my car and went out of my car. I went inside and sit on the couch.

“Hyung are you ok?” Jungkook ask.

“I saw her again” I said.

“What?” He asks.

“Irene. My ex. I saw her again” I said.

“Because of her my mood change, me and Jennie fought” I said and sigh heavily.

Jennie's POV

I ride a cab, I started to cry inside the cab.

Treat You Better | Taennieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें