Chapter Two- Latch

Start from the beginning

                “Wait until Beau meets you, he’s going to want you right away” he says and backs away. “If he doesn’t than I will have you” I don’t know if I should take this as a compliment or not. I shake my head and hand.

                I walk out of the room and head into mine until a scent hits my nose, my wolf starts to howl. Just great, I hope that this doesn’t mean that I’ve found my mate. I hear my dad call Jakes name, I start walking back to my room but the scent gets stronger.

                “I should have known that I would have an American as a mate” I hear a deep Australian voice say. I turn around to see the person standing behind me, my mouth drops in awe.

                The man in front of me smiles and leans against the wall, he’s so sexy. I would let him take me all night long… why did I just think that? He’s so muscular not really big but you can tell he works out, I wonder how he is in bed.

                His blue eyes travel from my head to my feet; he bites his lip but quickly stands up straight. “My name is Beau” his deep voice makes me slightly wet, I look at the floor and nod “what’s your name and don’t look down.”

                  “I'm Skyla” he smiles but quickly frowns. “You must be alpha Beau?” I ask and he nods in response, he crosses his arms across his chest.

                His hair isn’t long its cut in military style, he’s pretty tan too. He looks perfect, why does my mate have to be him?

                “Can’t help staring can you?” he asks with a grin, his voice makes me wet. My wolf starts to go crazy, I tell her to stop and I shake my head. He looks like he’s the kind of guy to be rough in the bedroom; he looks like he would like it fast.

                He moves closer to me, gently pushing me into the wall. “Did I make you wet baby girl?” He purrs, I blush and look away. He puts one hand on my waist and the other against the wall, leaving me caged against the wall.

                I want him to take me now! But I don’t know him, what if he rejects me? “How old are you?” he asks. How old am I? Did I really just forget how old I am? Holy shit, his hand slides down to my butt and squeezes. Electricity shoots through my body.

                A soft moan escapes my lips; I close my mouth as his soft pink lips kiss my neck. I need to stop before something happens, but I love it. Without another thought I gently push him away “I-I have to go” I say and walk into my room.

                I close the door behind me and quickly take off my shorts and underwear; I grab a new pair and walk towards my closet. I open the door and grab a pair of black high wasted shorts, a black cami, and a black with blue flannel.

                After I get changed I put my dirty clothes into the hamper, I sit on my bed and look at the time. 5:00, I lie down and set my alarm for 8. What am I going to do with my sexy mate? I have never felt that way with anyone before.

                I’ve never even been wet before, until today. “You didn’t answer my question baby girl” I hear the same voice that made me wet say. I quickly sit up and look at him as he walks in closing the door behind him.

                “I'm seventeen, what are you doing in my room?” he just walks towards me, ignoring my question. He’s now standing in front of me with a grin “what are you doing in here?” I ask again.

                He shrugs and pulls my legs towards him, he must not know about personal space. He leans down so that his face is at least three inches from mine, my legs wrap around his waist. My wolf starts to take over but I don’t let her.

                “Do you want me?” He purrs into my ear. I want him so badly, but that’s really bad because I just met him. His right hand goes towards my shorts and unbuttons them, I shake my head. “Don’t lie to me baby girl” I wonder why he’s calling me that?

                “I-I'm not lying” I say. He shakes his head and starts to rub my thigh; I bite my lip trying to stop the electric feeling in my body. He pulls off my shorts; I don’t think that I'm supposed to feel this way. “Stop please, we just met...” I trail off as he starts kissing my neck.

                He picks me up and set me higher up on the bed “we’re mates, we’re meant to be.” He is right; most werewolves have sex as soon as they meet their mates. “I want you so fucking badly” he growls.

                He crashes his lips into mine, our lips move in sync. He stops and gets off of me, he gets on the side of me “stay” he orders. He starts to rub me and I instantly start to moan. What if my dad hears us? Which I highly doubt since everyone’s rooms is sound proof.

                “Please stop, I want to uh get to know you” I quickly say. He nods and stops; I take a deep breath and grab my shorts. I put them on and sit back down next to him. “So why did you guys come here especially you?”

                He stands up and shrugs “Jake wanted to see what a US school is like, and I came because I want to have allies in the US.” That makes a lot of sense; I nod and stand up “where are you going?” He asks, I can see the worry in his eyes but he recovers.

                “I'm going to a party with Jake, Connor, and a couple of my other friends. I won’t do anything bad; you can go if you want?” I say and he shakes his head. I hope he doesn’t think that Connor is my boyfriend.

                “So… who’s Connor?” I can hear the jealousy in his voice, I shake my head laughing. He looks at me confused “what’s so funny?”

                “Connor is my best friend, are you getting jealous?” I ask teasing him. He laughs and shakes his head; he walks towards the door “I have to get going.” He leaves and I sigh, he gets jealous easily.

*********

A/N

1.       Do you guys think he gets jealous easily?

2.       What do you think of Beau?

3.       What do you think of Jake?

4.       What do you think of James?

I hope that you guys like this chapter!!! Give me your opinions!

~Trinity