epilogue.

Warning: a LOT of make out scenes?

track suggestion to listen to for this chapter: main theme

»»————- ★ ————-««

( epilogue. )

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"You know I don't like surprises."

"You just pretend you don't like surprises."

"Shut up."

Natasha faintly blushed at his accusation. She could see the corner of his lips curving upwards in amusement.

Steve was taking her out. Or in other words, he was taking her out for their first date.

She felt like a silly little girl with a crush, as she literally couldn't get sleep last night because she was too excited for their date. What a sight that is, Black Widow blushing and smiling unconsciously at the thought of Captain America asking her out.

Nevertheless, she didn't try to go overboard. Keyword, tried to, and she hoped she really didn't. As much as she wanted to impress Steve, he already told her tons of times that she looked beautiful no matter what she wears. With makeup or not, wearing a gown or a simple tee and shorts—he would always find himself mesmerized by her.

And she believed him because Steve's words were nothing but pure and sincere.

She was wearing a blue polka-dot printed dress with a belt wrapped around her middle. Instead of wearing heels, she wore flats instead (because she always liked the feeling of him towering over her with their height difference) and let her red hair fall in natural waves.

 Instead of wearing heels, she wore flats instead (because she always liked the feeling of him towering over her with their height difference) and let her red hair fall in natural waves