eighteen. james dean

warning: attempt of sexual abuse.

»»————- ★ ————-««

( eighteen. james dean )

»»————- ★ ————-««

Steve had walked her to her room that night.

Ending their conversation with a simple, "Good night," and leave her to rest. She waited until his figure rounded on a corner before stepping inside her room. She closed the door and rested her forehead against it, momentarily shutting her eyes and trying to calm down her pounding heart.

Padam. Padam. Padam. Pa—

"As much as I like the view from behind, I'd rather see what you look like upfront, Natalie."

Her eyes snapped open.

She whirled around and really felt like fainting the second she saw who it was.

"Tony?"

The said billionaire flashed her a grin. "The one and only."

She didn't move for a second. Instead, she blinked apprehensively, still trying to see if he was real and she wasn't just hallucinating.

Then one of her beige heels flew across the room.

Tony was barely able to dodge it and it instead hit the wooden wall behind him. He looked at her with wide eyes. "What the hell?"

"Next time it's a knife."

It all came sinking down to her. She could never be gladder and relieved to see that he's here. And he's in fact, real, and that he came to get her back. But she wasn't letting him off the hook that easily.

Natasha strode towards him, her eyes filled with fury that was hot enough to burn through the back of his skull. "What took you so long!?" She demanded.

Tony flinched, holding up his index finger. "Uh, let me explain—"

"Did you know how much shit I've gone through for the past three weeks? I've been stuck here for three weeks and it's messing me up!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Somehow I miscalculated the time and ended up being three weeks late prior to the date you've been sent back into."

But she wasn't listening. She was too mad and infuriated to hear nor understand what he was trying to explain. "I swear to God I will fucking cut your—"

"Violence isn't the answer." Tony interjected, gulping at the way she glared at him. "I'm sorry, really. I'm late, I know, and I'm a complete ass. But I really did left just minutes after you were gone. The control panel turned into a barbeque stand so I gambled playing with the wires and cables to get it cooking again. I didn't know that it messed up some part of the time machine so it messed me up too. I entered the same date, Nat, I swear, and I have no idea why I ended up three weeks late. As soon as I found out, I knew I was screwed up more than I am already. I'm really sorry."

After his long apology speech, she hesitated whether to forgive him or not. She searched any signs on his face if he was making all this up or any excuse so she wouldn't try murdering him like she promised, but when there were none, she calmed down.

Natasha released a breath, letting her blood cool a bit. "Fine."

Tony sighed in relief. "You believe me?"

"Yeah, whatever. Does this mean you can get us back now?"

He nodded. "Just hand me your watch so I can implant the stone."