My eyes frantically searched for Vimla Masi. Only she could save me but to my badluck, I was unable to find her.

"EVERYONE WATCH HER!! SHE IS THE ONE WHO STOLE MY NECKLACE. SEE WHAT I WILL DO TO HER NOW !!" she yelled at all the person who were there at that moment watching  me with their hawk eyes.

With that she raised her whip and strike me hard which instantaneously led a scream to escape out of my mouth. But again when she raised her whip, I staggered away and somehow stood up on my feet.

I didnt know where I got this courage suddenly but what I did shocked not only everyone but me too.

"YOU DAYAN!! CHUDAIL!! MAD WOMAN !! WHY ARE U BEATING ME ? YOU ARE ALWAYS ANGRY WITH ME. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! " I shouted at her at the top of my lungs with the tears that were rolling down my eyes. I was glaring at her with intense hatred.

The next moment I knew, I throwed my slipper with such force which striked her hard, straight to her face. It took me a moment to realise what I did.

Everyone were shocked.

I was shocked too.

Everything became calm and quiet.

No sound, no movement.

" YOU BITCH !!!"she yelled after taking a moment of what I did.

Huh !? I am not a bitch, I am a human. Has she lost her mind? I thought confusedly.

I didnt had a time to ponder upon my actions or what did she say.

And I did the only thing which crossed my mind....

Run.

Abhinay Pov

" Tell me On which day did you said to return my money back and what day it is now? " I asked in my calmed voice to my prisoner who was currently all tied up on a chair in my basement. His face was showing extreme fear. Fear towards me. But dammit he still didnt opened his mouth.

He was all beat up and bruised as he got the most special treatment from my men. They whipped him, punched him, slapped him, used pliers on him  as well as other torture devices and what not.  But alas!!  this bastard had got  some strength in him.

I looked towards Viraj and he just understood what I mean.

He came towards him and gave him a tight punch on his face with as much  force as he could mustered.  Punch after punch on stomach, face and wherever he seems fit. Viraj was continuously punching him like a punching bag.

Bastard!! What he was thinking while taking money from me. He fucking deserve this...!!

He was bleeding but I dont give two shits.  What I knew was that he cheated me. He betrayed me. It was two years. Two damn years ago he promised to pay my money back on the pretance that his wife was ill and he wanted money urgently. Now it was after two years , still he didnt paid back. But what boiled my blood when I came across the fact that his wife was never ill. Infact this bastard was a divorcee. He divorced his wife a long time ago and was still childless. He just wants to spend my money on gambling. He did but unfortunately he lost all my money and went in hiding so that he wouldnt have to pay my money back.

Too bad !! one more life will be end by my hands. But do I regret? NO.!!

"Come on, dont waste time now! Tell me where is my money?  You promised to pay me. You borrowed my money on the  pretance that you want money for your wife treatment.  But you see bastard, I came to know your wife was never ill nor you were having any children. Tell me, what should I do now I came to know that you not only failed to return my money but also lied to me two years ago and then ran away like a thief.?