Riarkle

Riley ran out of the store after buying what she needed from the store. All she had to do is make it to Farkle's house.

Five Weeks Ago...

Riley walked into her history class and sat down at her desk in front of her crush. He was already there next to... her. Farkle smiled at Isadora who smiled back. She had no idea why he thought her so cute she was basically Farkle but a girl. He had no idea that she was cheating on him with an older guy.

Riley put on a smile to greet them before she turned in her seat to face away from them and pretended that seeing them together didn't cause her heart to hurt.

"Only a few days more until summer vacation, are you excited?" Isadora asked Maya as she found her seat next to Riley but in front of Isadora.

"Oh yeah so excited" Maya said in her Maya like way. Maya didn't like Isadora either, ever since Riley and Maya saw Isadora kiss one of the smartest football players. Maya wanted to kick Isadora's butt then tell Farkle but Riley stopped her. Isadora was going to tell them something but Riley's dad walked in and started talking.

Present day...

Riley made it to Farkle's house and knocked on the door, Farkle's parents were at work so Riley knew she was safe doing it here. Farkle opened the door with a confused look on his face.

"I thought you were hanging out with your family today?" He said.

"Plans changed, can I come in please?"  Riley asked.

"Sure" Farkle said letting her in.

Four Weeks Ago...

"Isadora, we need to talk" Riley said as they caught up with her in the hallway.

"What's up?" Isadora asked. Maya and Riley grabbed Isadora's arms and lead her into the girls bathroom.

"You need to tell Farkle about Frank or we will." Maya threatened.

"What are-" Isadora said but was stopped.

"Don't even try and deny it since we both saw you kiss him." Riley said.

"You can't have him even if I do tell him, you aren't smart or pretty enough." Isadora said. Riley had had it and was about to show Isadora why you never mess with a Matthews when a voice spoke up.

"Riley is smart and she isn't pretty she's beautiful." Farkle said looking mad. "I can't believe you cheated on me then insulted Riley."

"Farkle, I'm sorr-" Isadora said but was interrupted.

"Save it, we are done" he said before turning and leaving the bathroom making Riley ran after him.

"Farkle, I'm so sorry" she said.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He smirked before leaving.

Present day...

Riley rushed to Farkle's bathroom before shutting the door and locking it. She opened the bag and pulled out the five pregnancy box, she opened them and pulled the tests out before setting them on the counter. She quickly pulled her pants and underwear down before grabbing them and sitting down on the toilet. She stuck one then another between her legs as she peed. After that she pulled her phone out of her coat pocket and hit start on the timer she had set up before getting here. She then wiped herself with toilet paper before standing up and setting the test on the counter before pulling her pants and underwear up. Five minutes later, she looked at the tests...

Three Weeks Ago...

It had been a week since Isadora and Farkle broke up, Isadora got with Frank a few days after the break up and Farkle had admitted yesterday that he fell out of love with her a few weeks ago and was going to end it the day of the break up. It still hurt him that she cheated but he would get it over it. It helped that school was over for the summer.

Farkle and Riley had spent a lot of time together ever since then, Riley pretended that she was there to support Farkle but in reality she was there to be closer to Farkle. Right now they were at Farkle's mansion in Farkle's room.

"So I was thinking we shou-" Riley said but was interrupted by Farkle's lips on her. She froze for a second before closing her eyes and kissing him back. A few seconds later Riley quickly pulled away.

"I am not a rebound girl."

"I know and that's not why I kissed you."

"Then why did you kiss me?" She asked.

"Because I am in love with you" he said then smiled. Riley's heart hammered in her chest.

"You are?"

"Yes"

"I'm in love with you too." She smiled. His smile widened before he leaned in and kissed her. After that they spent the next few days happily in love until one night they took their love even further then kissing.

Present Day...

Positive. Riley was pregnant with Farkle Minkus's baby.

"What am I going to do?" She said to herself. Tears were falling from her eyes as she stared at the pregnancy tests.

"Riley, are you okay?" Farkle asked. Riley took a deep breath before turning and walking to the door, she unlocked it before opening the door.

"I'm pregnant" she said before holding up the pregnancy tests. Farkle froze for a second as he looked at the tests.

"I'm scared" she said making Farkle come out of his shock. He took the test out of her hand and set them on the hallway table before gathering her into his arms and giving her a hug.

"Whatever you decide I will take care of you." He said.

"Do you want to keep it?" She asked.

"This baby is part of our love so yes I want to keep it." He said. Riley pulled back a little to see his face, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Let's raise a baby together" she said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Eight Months Later...

Riley cried out as their son came into the world. Her mother praised her on her good work while her boyfriend smiled and kissed her head as the doctor laid their cleaned up son on Riley's chest.

"Welcome to the world James Alan Minkus" Riley said.

James Alan Minkus