"You not being there made me crazy, it drove me off the edge, I couldn't live properly, all I was thinking was that I needed you with me," I confess to him, playing with my fingers, nervously, "But after what Minghao said, I just got worst, I cried everyday, I wouldn't leave my room, every time I thought of you I'd pull at my hair until your picture erased from my head... and it never erased from my head..."

"Why did you do this to me Seungkwan?" I asked him, looking down at his disturbed face while dreaming, "Why did you have to play with my feelings, is ruling this place really that important to you, is my pain really that entertaining?"

I grab him by the shirt pulling his drooping body up a bit, "Remember just a few days ago when you said it was okay that we were monsters, that we could be them together, how you said that you didn't care about anyone but me, do you remember?"

"Do you remember how I said the same thing!" I raised my voice now losing control of my emotions as I just held him up by his white shirt, "I meant it, I meant it all, I was close to killing him, to killing the one who did this to you, but then... but then..."

I let go of his shirt harshly, letting his body and head to fall onto the bed again, "Why am I even ranting to you, you're off dreaming anyways, not like you can give me an explanation, and it's not like that explanation would be truthful either."

"Mmm," Seungkwan let out a disturbed groan, and I watched as his hands clenched down on the mattress sheets.

"H-hurts... n-no more," Seungkwan mumbled in his sleep, "I-it can't go any deeper..."

I gulped at that, is he dreaming about what I think he is. 

I quickly pull up his shirt, looking at all the cuts and bruises on his chest that led down, and before I noticed it, I had pulled off his pants.

That's when I saw it.

It made me sick, it made my whole stomach turn and go into mush, I couldn't stand the image and the thought only made everything more unbearable.

I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could and fell onto the ground, leaning over the toilet. I vomited, and vomited. Looking down at the disgusting sight of the last thing I ate mushed up into chunks, didn't even match the sight I saw only moments ago.   

H-How could anyone...

Seungkwans lower half, it was bloody. There was blood everywhere, he was stained in it. Where was the blood coming from, it was hard to tell, I could only look at it for a second.

I-I thought they cleaned him up...

Though it's still wet... does that mean its fresh... but why would he still be bleeding?!

I gasp at the sudden realization.

Unless there's....

An open wound somewhere inside him.

I wipe my mouth, grabbed a cloth and quickly run back into the room, I race to Seungkwans side, and pull off the soaking pants completely. There I get a more detailed view.

There was a big spot on both of the inner thighs that was just purple and indented. Leading down there were scars and cuts that were still visibly bleeding and open. Around the private area is where all the sticky thick blood stayed, oozing out and forming a puddle beneath him. 

Where all the blood was coming from wasn't as clear as you'd guess. Of course it was coming from the back exit of the boy, but it seemed to be leaking from the front too.

"What the hell did they do to you," My shaky hands grab the cloth from beside me and I use them to wipe some of the blood away, and the color beneath the red, was not a beautiful sparkling pale, instead it was a dark brown, purple and blue, as if his whole lower half was died with the color.

I couldn't stop myself from crying, this was the worst thing in the world, this made a fire in me burn, and the shaking from my hand only got worst with the amount of sadness and anger that built up in me.

The first time this happened was bad enough, now I was really going to kill someone. I was going to become a murderer, and I no longer cared about the consequences. 

Forget Seungkwan hating me, forget him wanting me dead. I don't care about any of that. 

All I care about it getting rid of the person who did this. 

I'm going to kill my father.

-

Been pretty focused on this story so I haven't had time for the rest but I'm going to get to them. :) thank you for waiting.

Vote♡
Comment☆