O

y̸o̸u̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸ t̸o̸ h̸e̸l̸p̸ h̸i̸m̸.

a̸n̸t̸i̸'s̸ e̸y̸e̸s̸ a̸r̸e̸ p̸l̸e̸a̸d̸i̸n̸g̸. t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸s̸n̸'t̸ a̸ h̸a̸l̸l̸u̸c̸i̸n̸a̸t̸i̸o̸n̸. t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸s̸ r̸e̸a̸l̸.

y̸o̸u̸ l̸o̸o̸k̸ a̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸u̸r̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸i̸n̸g̸s̸ f̸o̸r̸ a̸n̸y̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ t̸o̸ h̸e̸l̸p̸ h̸i̸m̸ e̸s̸c̸a̸p̸e̸.

y̸o̸u̸ j̸o̸g̸ d̸o̸w̸n̸ a̸ c̸o̸u̸p̸l̸e̸ c̸h̸a̸m̸b̸e̸r̸s̸ t̸o̸ s̸e̸e̸ i̸f̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸'s̸ a̸n̸y̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸m̸.

a̸g̸a̸i̸n̸s̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ w̸a̸l̸l̸ u̸n̸d̸e̸r̸ a̸ t̸o̸r̸c̸h̸ i̸s̸ a̸ r̸i̸n̸g̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ a̸ s̸i̸n̸g̸l̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸ h̸a̸n̸g̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸t̸.

y̸o̸u̸ s̸n̸a̸t̸c̸h̸ i̸t̸ f̸r̸o̸m̸ t̸h̸e̸ r̸i̸n̸g̸, a̸n̸d̸ r̸u̸s̸h̸ b̸a̸c̸k̸ t̸o̸ a̸n̸t̸i̸'s̸ c̸h̸a̸m̸b̸e̸r̸.

h̸i̸s̸ e̸y̸e̸s̸ l̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ u̸p̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ h̸e̸ s̸e̸e̸s̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ t̸h̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸.

y̸o̸u̸'r̸e̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸o̸ p̸u̸t̸ i̸t̸ i̸n̸t̸o̸ t̸h̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸h̸o̸l̸e̸.

b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸t̸o̸m̸a̸c̸h̸ s̸u̸d̸d̸e̸n̸l̸y̸ f̸i̸l̸l̸s̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ a̸n̸ e̸x̸c̸r̸u̸c̸i̸a̸t̸i̸n̸g̸ p̸a̸i̸n̸, l̸i̸k̸e̸ s̸o̸m̸e̸o̸n̸e̸ p̸u̸n̸c̸h̸e̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸ g̸u̸t̸. b̸u̸t̸ n̸o̸ o̸n̸e̸ i̸s̸ a̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ t̸o̸ d̸o̸ s̸o̸.

y̸o̸u̸ t̸h̸r̸o̸w̸ u̸p̸ i̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ m̸o̸u̸t̸h̸, a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ t̸a̸s̸t̸e̸ o̸f̸ b̸i̸t̸t̸e̸r̸s̸w̸e̸e̸t̸ e̸r̸u̸p̸t̸s̸.

y̸o̸u̸ g̸u̸l̸p̸ t̸h̸e̸ v̸i̸l̸e̸ d̸o̸w̸n̸, a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸e̸ p̸a̸i̸n̸ p̸a̸s̸s̸e̸s̸, b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ f̸o̸r̸g̸o̸t̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸.

w̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸?

o̸h̸ y̸e̸a̸h̸...

k̸e̸y̸...

d̸o̸o̸r̸...

a̸n̸t̸i̸...

w̸a̸i̸t̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸?

You decided not to help Anti.

Anti sees something change in your eyes. "(y/n)?"

You look at him, and your eyes grow dark. Then you look down at the key in your hand, then toss it aside. Away from the door.

"(Y/n) what are you doing!?"

You stare at him coldly. "The real enemy is the man who forced himself into my body..."

"No-!"

"Tortured and brought pain to me for months on end...!"

"(Y/n)-"

"And wants to take me away from a life where I could be happy and alive with Darkiplier!"

That last line slaps Anti with a look of realization. He knows exactly what's happening. "You drank his tea..."

"He was the one who ever cared for me! He provided safety and comfort when you just have me headaches!

"(Y/n), you're in a trance. His tea-"

"I don't give a shit about his tea! He loves me and you can just go burn in hell!"

You turn to leave. You want to see Dark. Anti still calls back to you. "He never cared for you!" But you keep walking on, away from him. You hear him mumble something, but you can just barely make it out. Something like, "unlike me." You don't look back, leave the dungeons, and head to Dark's office.