2. Insane?

There is a specific part you need to start the song. Just wait until I tell you to play it.

You need to get out of the house for a while, just to clear your head and relax a little. So you decide to go on a walk in the park.

It is autumn, so the sun has a softer glow, there is a cool breeze blowing through your hair that hangs loosely under your hat, and leaves are crunching beneath your feet as you walk. The fresh air is nice. You take a deep breath of the icy air, and let it cool the inside of your lungs. As you exhale, you can see your breath blow in front of you.

Before you arrive at the park, you pass many of the shops you usually shop at. Including some clothing stores you peek inside of.

As you turn a corner, you pass a wall of brick. Then as you continue down it, you see a passageway opening up in it. You're about to walk past it when you hear giggle. You stop abruptly in the opening of the alleyway and look down it, and immediately, you feel your body tense up.

This is the same alleyway you fell in when Anti was chasing you in the rain. You couldn't have seen where you were at the time, but now that you are back, you remember the feeling of the cold hard ground against your cheek as you lay in a pool of water and blood.

The alley is dark and you can barely see the end of it, but it is just recognizable from what the sun's light hits. But also, the longer you stare into the darkness, the more you feel it staring back at you.

Then you a long, but soft sound coming from the darkness. It could have been the wind, but it sounded awfully similar to a long and thoughtful sigh.

You violently shiver out of your daze, and continue walking quicker than normal.

At the park, not that many people are out. Just a few kids and their parents, an old couple, and a few joggers.

You just find yourself steadying your breathing, and matching them to your footsteps as you watch them. Your hands are dug deep into your pockets and your head is imbedded into the scarf around your neck.

Just don't focus on him. He's not here.

You try not to think about him, but that just makes you think about him even more.

So to distract yourself, you plug in your headphones into your phone and play some music.

Your favorite artists all play on a single playlist you listen to often. It is actually similar to the one you play at home.

You continue to walk, this time actually looking at your surroundings and immersing yourself into the music you listen too.

You fantasize during each piece of music, acting out what you would be doing if you were in a movie and this was the background music. You put a skip in your step when a happy song comes on, as if you are a young school girl coming home from a wonderful day. Or a sad song plays and you pretend you are a runaway, on the move looking for your next place to sleep, but keeping a lookout for anyone who wants to find you.

Then this one song comes on.

Play song.

It starts intense. You're not sure what fantasy to take yourself into at first.

You start to imagine you are some sort of hero that was given a special mission. Impossible to achieve, but your trainer said you must complete the task, or the world as you know it will be doomed.