16. Greeted Like An Old Friend

"Oh bully!" Wilford stammers with pride. "I sincerely hope I am not interrupting anything now, am I?"

You and Dark pull away from each other, Dark looks shocked but furious. "Wilford?"

"Hello Damien!" Wilford walks in closer.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Dark growls.

"Well, I was just taking a stroll in the woods and I saw that back door of yours that leads to the garden was open!" Dark eyes you. "And well, I just decided to take a small looksey at the ol'... palace of doom." Wil smiles but Dark just looks perplexed.

"The back passage by the rose garden?" He turns towards you. "Is that why you're so fascinated with it?!"

Dark grabs you by the shoulders and speaks into your face. "Who else have you met!?"

You wince at the loud words being shouted at you. "No one!"

"LIAR."

Wilford laughs. "What about that other fellow you've been boondoggling with? Googleplier? What a scamp!"

Warfstache, just please shut up...

"Google?" He snarls at you and you flinch thinking about what he's going to do to you. But he disappears into black smoke, and you are left with Wilford in the large ballroom.

Despite you being scared out of your mind, Wilford just looks dumbfounded. "Huh," he scoffs. "Classic Damien. Always going off to 'murder' someone..."

This makes your heart sink even further. Is he going to kill Google!?

Wilford puts his thumbs under his suspenders. "At least I have some morality left in me! Hawhawhaw!"

You ignore him, debating whether or not you should run. You don't know either to find Google or just to escape. But Dark comes right back and appears in a puff of black smoke holding onto a troubled Google.

"My data platforms inform me that by the way you suddenly entered my home and brought me here, that I am in serious trouble."

Dark rages. "Your information is correct. And I hope your sources are too so you can inform me whether or not you have been taking my (y/n) from my premises!"

Google still remains in his calm and monotone state, even with Dark in his face in a threatening way. Although you can see some concern in his eyes.

"That statement is incorrect."

Dark snarls.

"I have not been 'kidnapping' anyone.

Darks holds him tight, spitting into his face. "The what have you been doing to her?!"

Dark's anger is cold. He is being pushed onto the edge and if someone doesn't do anything now, he'll attack. He'll unleash everything on Google and take it alk out on him when he didn't do anything.

Wilford is no help, he is smiling and enjoying the show from a distance.

"I snuck out!" You blurt.

"(Y/n), don't," Google says trying to protect you from Dark's wrath.

"Shut up, Computer!" Dark snaps.

You give Google a look of defeat. You appreciate his attempt, but you can't let him take the blame. Then you explain to Dark how you went out as soon as he left. You just wanted to explore the unknown surroundings since they were to bizzare. Then you just happened to meet Google and you liked his company. So you kept going, but you made sure you were back before Mid-Wake. Before he could find out you were gone. And the most recent time you must have forgotten to close the door all the way.