part 12 ~ oh boy!

Emeraude kept asking details about Matt and I and our secrets encounters, how she loved to call our dates. My mind, however, was busy thinking on how good Matt actually looked like in real life, on how the depth of his voice would warm my heart, on how his genuine smile would light up my mood.

    《-are you even listening to me??》my black haired friend laughed at me, pretending to be offended.

    《S-Sorry, got kinda lost in deep thoughts》I apologized.

    《What about?》her smirk grew wide as she fixed her hair to the side.《Oh my god. Matthew??!》

    《What about him?》I acted clueless.

    《Really?》she laughed.

~
imessage
To: Matt❤

Matt
Shorty💙

Olive💓
Tall-y..??
❤ :)

Matt
...
Anyway
You busy now?

Olive💓
Just being interrogated by Em about us

Matt
Same
By Alex 😧
Wanna hang out?

Olive💓
What about them

Matt
I'll bring Alex over so we can escape and she'll stay with Em

Olive💓
You evil
[Seen]
I'm in

~

    《Em》I called.《Is it okay if Matt and Alex come over?》

    《Alex?》she raised an eyebrow in surprise.

    《Alex-andra..?》I blushed.

    《I thought you were too scared to even talk to Matt's sisters!! Fill me up immediately!!》

        I rolled my eyes dramatically and told her everything. From when Matt flight back to me so he could drag me to California, to how Cat poured milk in my and Alex's hair. Emeraude's eyes were heart-shaped, it was so cute. I loved how she cared about me, even though we hadn't known each other for so long.

    《What about Quinn? Is she alive?》Em laughed.

    《I don't know if she's still texting Dom》I frowned.《Haven't heard from her for a while now》

    《Maybe she's just busy with work?》

    《Hold on, I'll call her right now》

        I dialed my friend's number and impatiently waited for her to pick up.

    《Ssup stranger!》she happily yelled from the other part of the phone.

    《You alive??》

    《Yeah, I'm actually getting ready for a date right now

    《A date??》I arched my eyebrow.《What happened with Dom?》

    《I don't know, he's just off so we decided to take a break. It's not really a date though, I don't like this guy

    《I almost thought you changed but apparently not》I laughed, she giggled.

    《By the way, your aunt keeps calling me, asking if it's true that you have friends other than me

    《You're joking..》my jaw fell.

    《I wish》she laughed playfully,《She asked if you're still sad because of that ugly guy you used to date

    《You didn't mention Matthew, did you??!》

    《Nope. Just told them you are way over that ugly face

    《Well shit you direct》I rolled my eyes with a soft chuckle.

~

        Ten minutes later, Matt's car pulled into the driveway. I felt my heartbeat increasing wildly as I spotted him walking towards the front door with his gorgeous older sister.

        I ran past Em and locked myself in the bathroom, gaining a very confused yet amused look from her. She eventually opened the door and let the guests in. I checked myself in the mirror one more time, before hearing Alex shouting my name. I rolled my eyes and slowly stepped to the living room.

    《Hey, left-feet》Alexandra's lips curved up into a wide grin.

    《Hey, Milk-head》I greeted her, Em arched an eyebrow at us but eventually smiled.

    《Help us choose a movie!》Emeraude happily suggested, I gave her a soft nod and jumped on the couch next to the two girls, my eyes running wild in search of Matthew.

    《I really want a very sad love movie!!》Alexandra whined child-like.

    《Ohmygosh why??》I moaned in disapproval.

    《What about Marley & Me??》Emeraude begged.

    《No. No way. I can't allow it》I snapped.

    《What can't you allow, shorty?》a deep voice asked from out of nowhere.

        My legs went numb at the vision of my crush smiling down at me with his strong arms crossed against his fine chest. His messy hair moved graciously to the ceiling-fan, he looked like an angel.

    《Olly, honey, you're drooling》Emeraude teased with a wide smirk.

    《Shut up》I gasped and softly slapped her arm, my cheeks burning up immediately.

        Matt laughed softly with pinkish cheeks. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and moved his eyes down to his feet.

    《You're cute》I mouthed soundlessly in his direction. He shook his head and mouthed.《You

        I internally squealed and my heart pounded on my chest. Matt moved his head to the side, signaling me to meet him outside. I stood up, gaining the curious sights from the two girls in the room.

~

        I walked through the glass sliding door and spotted the black haired gorgeous boy gazing into the pool, his back facing me. I smiled and took slow steps towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his torso. He softly chuckled, his body vibrating against mine.

        He carefully turned around and pulled me closer. He moved a piece of hair away from my face and slowly leaned in. A rush of adrenaline filled me right when his dry lips pressed on mine. I automatically grabbed his white t-shirt's collar and pulled him impossibly closer.

    《What's in that cute head of yours?》Matt asked as he slowly pulled away.《What's wrong?》

    《Nothing》I lied with a fake smile.

    《You don't fool me》he sweetly kissed me again, and again, and again.《I won't stop until you tell me

    《Fine by me》I faintly breathed out, he laughed and tilt his head to the side.

    《Change of plans. You won't get any more kisses if you don't tell me》

        I loudly gasped,《Satan

    《Just tell me》he childish-ly moaned in a whisper as he wrapped his arms around my waist gracefully.

    《Okay》I sighed, shaking.《I think I'm- ohgod how do I even-

    《Just split it out, shorty》he laughed.

    《I think I'm in love with you