part 2 ~ huge mistake

I slid out of the shower box and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my hair, wore some clean clothes, and stepped out of the bathroom. A sweet melody sounded in my head, so I hummed happily and walked downstairs.

        I stopped and froze, breathless, as I saw a tall blonde girl all over Matt. She was hugging him in a very flirty way. She had long legs, and was wearing a very tight short dress.

        I could feel tears forming and stinging against my eyes. I tried to take as many breaths as I could, uselessly.

    《Who's your friend?》the girl suddenly asked with a smirk, pushing her breasts against Matt's chest.《Is she your cousin?》

        Matt's face fell instantly, he pushed the girl away from him and took steps towards me. I turned around and ran upstairs speechless. He reached me right away and shut the door closed behind him.

    《It's not what you think, cupcake, I promise you. She's my manager's daughter. Her dad is sick and she's only here to give me some documents》

    《Yeah. That's exactly what she was doing》my voice cracked.

    《I only care about you, baby girl. I swear. Please, you have to believ─》

    《Matthew stop talking.》I demanded.《This isn't obviously going well. Maybe we did rush. We made a mistake, it's okay. Actually it's really not okay, but─》

    《Please don't. Olive please listen to me. Please look at me, Olly please》he cried.

        I felt the sound of my heart breaking right away. Just a crack, and nothing else. The rest was dull, nothing made sense at that point. Tears rolled down my cheeks, and I had to look away to break the tension.

    《I love you. I promise you, I love you》Matt cried again, his voice cracked.

~

        Emeraude's house was one of the prettiest. All of her rooms had a huge glass window through which you could see the big colourful garden. There were a lot of different flowers, and a very pretty swing by the patio.

        Em kissed me on my cheek, and drove to the grocery store with Kat. Which means I was all alone with my thoughts again. I grabbed my phone and dialed Quinn's number.

    《Hey stranger girl!》she happily picked up.

        It took me a major will strenght to speak and inform her about the mess I was already in on the first day.

    《I..》I started crying,《A girl was.. flirting.. with Matt.. and I.. I ran away.. and─》

    《Wait. What? Are you okay?? I'm gonna kick that freaking ugly Daddario ass!

    《He.. he tried to assure me but.. she was so pretty and I'm.. me.. I'm an awful person..》

    《Okay, first of all, calm down. And don't cry. Tell me everything from the beginning, will you?

~

        Sunset time arrived. I stared at the sun in amusement as the red/orange color spread on the whole sky. I made my way to the couch and called Matt. We needed to talk, and we needed to do it soon.

    《Baby girl》he picked up way too quickly.《Are you okay?? Where are you??

    《At Emeraude's. I'm fine, just.. Would you pick me up?》

    《Sure, of course, be right there

    《Let me guess, he was all anxious and nervous and is already on the way》Emeraude chuckled with her arms crossed, I smiled and nodded. She rolled her eyes and made her way to the kitchen.

    《Want some chocolate ice cream??》Emeraude yelled from the kitchen.

    《Yes please!》

    《You know he's famous and you will eventually have to get used to people hugging him and other things, right?》she reached me with a ice cream box and two spoons.

    《That's awful》I admitted with my mouth full.

    《You'll get used to that, mija》she laughed,《I see the way he looks at you.. Está perdido sin tí, he's a lost puppy without you》

    《Says the girl who just reminded me he has tons of people worldwide who love him》I playfully answered.《And he's not a lost puppy, what?》

    《Me llamò 20 veces. 20 missed calls before I made you change your mind. I mean, t-w-e-n-t-y》

        The ball rang loudly, echoing in all the rooms. I felt my heart pumping faster and faster, my hands getting sweaty.

    《I will be taking a long shower》Em winked as she soon disappeared upstairs.

        I stood up and headed to the door. Took a deep breath and opened it. In the night light, Matt looked even taller. He instantly copped his hands on my face and pulled me in one of the most breathtaking passionate kisses ever.

        I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, pushing the door closed with my left foot. Without backing up from my lips, he carried us to the couch where we both fall on.

    《Matt─》I whispered against his lips, trying to refill my lungs. I was running out of air, but I didn't care, not now that he was all over me.

        His smell traveled from my nose to my heart, sending very confused and drunk signals to my brain. I pulled his hair and caressed it as sweetly as I could, his lips still stuck on mine.

    《Matthew!》I giggled, trying to push him back a little. His grip still being strong.

    《What》he whispered breathless, his eyes on my lips.

    《Emeraude will be here quite soon!》I giggled again, he grinned.

    《No she won't》

    《Matty boy, seriously》I laughed as he quickly pushed his lips back on mine.

        He pulled away quite soon and smiled sheepishly, his pinkish cheeks showing as ever before.《Come home with me tonight

    《I'll think about that》I teased.