Authors note (Again)

Hey everyone! So I finally found some inspiration, on how to continue this book! Currently, I am writing the next chapter now! So, while you are waiting, I am going to recommend some books for you to check out that was written by my real BFF!

    Together by Howling_Wolf_13

          "Dance is my passion; its the only way to express myself"  

          "That was cheesy"

~~~~~~

          Ella Hart has been dancing ever since she can remember, and she has never stopped loving it. Now, at 23, she is in a professional dance group called Beauté. It was all going smoothly until that fateful day.

          She had just finished up a performance when her instructor came up to her with a dark-haired male in tow, telling her that this new guy would be her dance partner. She was astonished, but she didn't make a fuss.

          Jealousy, Love, joy, sorrow, hate, happiness, oh my. Trials and setbacks will pop up along their journey to fame, but will this stop them?

          How will Ella deal with this? What Happens along the way? Will something spark between the two, or will they remain good friends?

          To find out, come and join Timothy and Ella on their journey, Together!

Young Dumb Love by Howling_Wolf_13

   -Based on a true story- 

          As a grandmother sits down with her grandchildren, she tells the tale of high school lovers. A homeschooled Christian girl who wasn't very well known, and a boy with a troubled past. Somehow, they fall in love.

          From beginning to the end, this is based on real events in one of the author's friends life.

 I really recommend these books to anyone who enjoys a good romance with some random friendships and hardships thrown in!

  I'll see you soon! Chao! ~Claire Rodgers