Chapter Three

Killian walked into his kitchen, his hair disheveled, and his face not shaved. He walked to his refrigerator, and grabbed a Coors light and pushed it aside and grabbed a V8.

  "Shoulda had a V8." He mumbled before opening it, and gulped some down before walking to his Pantry.

"Fudge. There is absolutely nothing to eat!" He murmured before walking out of the pantry.

  After Killian decided that he would have breakfast out, he walked up the stairs and went into his bathroom, and took a shower, shaved, groomed, and dressed into his usual clothing of choice.

  Killian walked into the living room, and turned on the news.

   "This is Salem news. I am Patricia Walters, and today is a story of tragedy. Early this morning, Danial Atkins was found murdered. His throat was slit from ear to ear. Similar murders have been found, so be on the lookout!" By that time, Killian had the TV Off and had grabbed his stuff to go to his small little office that overlooked a run down street.

  Sighing, Killian walked out the door and to his Ford, and got inside.

On the way to his office, Killian was listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

"I used to ruuullllee the wwooorrlllddd!" Killian sang along with the song. "See the fear in my enemy's eyes."

As soon as Killian pulled up to the office, the song ended. Getting out of his pickup, Killian grabbed his stuff and walked up to the door.

"Ugg.. stupid keys." Killian mumbled as he struggled to get the key in the lock and open up his door. Once he accomplished it, he hiked up the stairs to his office. Walking into his office, he walked over to his metal desks and sat down. He then started testing and looking at samples from the murder. Once he realized that there was nothing, Killian sighed when he started to work on the growing mountain of papers.

   *5 hours later*

  "Finally that stupid paperwork is done and over with!" Killian said while stretching his arms and fingers. "I'm going to have arthritis in my fingers because of writing all of these papers"

  Standing up, Killian walked over to his window and looked out onto Salems streets. Sighing, he grabbed his stuff and went out to his pickup, not forgetting to lock his door.

  After getting into his pickup, Killian put the key into the ignition and drove. He didn't know where, but he would end up somewhere.

  *30 minutes later*

  Killian pulled up in front of I-Hop to eat. Getting out of his pickup, he locked it and walked inside.

  "Hello, I'm Sydney and I'll be your waiter today." A lady said to Killian. Killian smiled. Sydney was 5'7" and had long blonde hair that was in a ponytail that reached to the small of her back. She had ocean blue eyes, and her smile.. then Killian snapped out of it.

  "Follow me." Sydney told Killian.

  "Ok." Killian replied as he followed Sydney to a booth.

  "Here you go!" She said as she let Killian sit down.

  "Thank you." Killian said as he smiled.

  "O-oh and h-here's your menu." Sydney stammered.

  "Thank you once again." Killian said while taking the menu and started to flip through it.

  Finally, at one point Killian had chosen his food and had already ordered.

  "I will have the triple pancake sundae." Killian told Sydney. The Triple Pancake Sundae is three pancakes, all different flavors. One is plain, ones chocolate and ones strawberry.

"Okay sir! We will get that right to you!" Sydney added before slipping off into the kitchen:

Killian analyzed the scenery before him, and he breathed in when he smelled the waffles and syrup. I-Hop was his favorite restaurant, mostly because it was cheap and good.

  Sighing, Killian waited for his waffles, and wondered what the murder could be up to.

After eating, and writing his number out for Sydney, he payed and slipped out of the restaurant.

In his pickup, Killian thought of his results.

Both men had a lethal amount of lead in them, which had caused death of all but the one at the docks, who seemingly had a resistance built up to it. The badge had a name and the company he worked for. And, I think someone hid the injection sight from the records. I think it's someone in the police Department. Who has access to records? Ton of people Killian, tons.

After driving for a while, Killian sighed and decided to head home for the day.

*** End of chapter 3***

So, short but sweet filler chapter right??

The song is Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Lol. Anyway, Vommit!