05

"Oh Princess, you sure you don't want a T to help you bat better?" Monty asked laughing with Zach.

Jeff had invited the boys over for a baseball game and pizza. The teams were 4 on 4: Monty, Bryce, Zach, and Scott against Izac, Izaiah, Jeff, and Izabela.

"Fuck off De la Cruz and pitch."

Monty threw the ball as he would if it were a regular game. Izabela swung the bat. The ball flew across the yard. She took off running and made it to second base before the ball came back.

"Shit, who would have thought." Zach said laughing as he jogged back.

"Who needs a T now bitch?" Izabela said looking at Monty who just laughed at flipped her off.

"Don't get too cocky Princess, you're out next play. Watch."

Jeff was up to bat. He swung the bat causing it to fly across the yard. Izabela made her way to third but scream when suddenly the ground was gone from beneath her feet.

Scott had managed to grab her waist causing her to stop running. She began to try and get away but failed to get out of his strong grip. She saw the ball in the air on its way into Zach's glove at 3rd base.

She dove for the base bringing Scott with her. She barely made it before the ball landed in his glove. 

She and Scott laid on the ground laughing.

She stood up dusting her shorts off.

"How the hell did you manage to dive like that and not get hurt?" Zach asked as he helped Scott up

"I played volleyball for 5 years and softball for 3." she shrugged.

"That's why you can bat like that!" Scott said.

She shoved him causing him to laugh

"You're a cheater! and to think I wore your jersey today."

"Hey, I didn't cheat I just made your trip to base longer." he smirked down at her.

"You cheated Reed."

He simply smiled at her.

She smirked up at him "You're lucky you're cute."

He dropped his head blushing. 

"Alright, lovebirds! Back to the game." Monty yelled causing the two to blush.

They continued to play for about another hour, laughing and having fun. 

Bryce had gotten a call to go home about 20 minutes into the game so things became a little more relaxed.

"Alright, Scott's going to his house to get clothes and then to get pizza so who's going with him?" Izaiah asked. 

All the boys looked at each other before Jeff yelled. "Nose goes!"

"Dude what the fuck! I can go alone fuck you guys." Scott yelled getting up.

"Nope Princess was the last one so she goes." Monty said smirking at her. 

She flipped him off and got up and made her way out to Monty's Jeep with Scott.

Scott opened the door for her catching her off guard before she got it. He looked down at her waiting for her to get in. Once she did he shut the door and got in the driver's seat and began to drive to his house.

"Thank you." she said looking over at him.

"For?"

"Opening the door."