We headed out into the hall, as Tasha rambled on about how it would be a really good idea to go out tonight, in which I simply responded with the shake of my head.

"Ana Levin," I looked up. Sadie, "What's new?"

"What do you want, Sadie?" I asked, glancing at Tasha who looked just as irritated by Sadie's presence as I was.

"I was just wondering how things have been going with Saddo Styles and you," she sniggered, and I resisted the urge to slap her, "y'know, after he got off with that rando at the bar the other night?"

My jaw clenched, "Who told you?"

"Oh, Ana, didn't you hear?" she smirked, "everyone knows - even the people who weren't there that night have heard about it. Louis made sure of that."

"Why are you doing this?" I narrowed my eyes, "just leave me alone."

"Aw, poor Ana," she pouted mockingly, and I blinked slowly, anger beginning to cloud my vision, "can't keep a boyfriend to the point where she likes to mope around for weeks."

"Quit it, Sadie," Tasha spat from beside me, and Sadie giggled obnoxiously.

"But really - it's sad that you and Harry had to end. A failure and a dirty slut sounded like the perfect pair," she snickered, and I shook my head.

"Shut up, Sadie," I began to walk away, but I was stopped within seconds.

"You should be careful though," she licked her lips, and I could feel the knot of anger tie in my chest, "Harry Styles might end up like Caleb Shaw if you don't keep your eye on him-"

That was enough for me - I reached up to connect the palm of my hand with her cheek, my hand stinging immediately due to the animosity I'd used with my hit. She gasped, holding her cheek dramatically.

"Did you just fucking slap me, bitch?" she pressed, chuckling bitterly.

"Ana, come on - let's go," Tasha murmured into my ear as she tried to steer me away from the crowd that was now forming around us.

"Wow, you really outdid yourself this time, slut-"

Before I knew what I was doing, I had her hair in my hand as I tugged it harshly, my palm now connecting with her jaw and catching her by surprise as she yelped. I shoved her back against the locker as everybody jeered, mocking the situation in shock as my anger got the best of me. She leant against the steel, her chest rising and falling in rapid breaths, and I backed away. What the fuck did I just do?

I'd never been confrontational - ever. Nor had I ever laid a finger on somebody.  That wasn't me - not at all. I didn't know who I was at all when I hit her, and as I allowed Tasha to pull me away and steer me outside, I knew I'd had enough.

"Let's go to the party tonight," I said calmly, before the bell sounded for class to commence.

-

H.

"Bloody hell!" I shouted, slamming the cupboard shut, "Why is there no drink in this fucking house?"

"Because I tossed it out, douchebag," Liam huffed, storming into the kitchen, "and will you stop bloody shouting?"

"Tell me why I invited you here, again," I growled, tying my hair into a bun.

"To keep your psychotic tendencies at bay," Liam grinned, outstretching his hand and waving it in my face, "look at my new tattoo!"

I squinted, grabbing his wrist to study it closer. I really needed to get some better contacts.

"It's shit, what the fuck is that?" I wrinkled my nose as he snatched his wrist from my grip, glaring at me.