'You were way too young, Jaedlynn.' He replied. 

'But you too!' I threw my hands up in the air, frustrated. 'I waited so fricking long! You promised me! My panick attacks ; all you're fault, i don't hope anymore : ALL YOU'RE FAULT!' I shouted.

He seemed taken back. When i saw the hurt and sadness in his eyes , i knew i went to far. I sighed  and rubbed my arm, embarrassed. I Always have to ruin the moment, do i? 

'You're right, it is,' He whispered. My eyes snapped up to his but they weren't looking to me, i could see the defeated look in his eyes.. I didn't like it. At all. Rather the cocky Jack Blackwood then the hurted. My heart ached from just the look in his eyes. I took a stepp forward but he still wasn't looking at me. I sighed, thinking that i should go to him or not. I eventually went and stood in front of him. It wasn't his fault, it really wasn't. Maybe he was afraid? I don't know..  Whatever it is, i forgive him. For all. 

I caressed his cheek softly, sparks errupting everywhere. He was so vulnerable, right now. 'I forgive you, Jack. It's okay.' 

He shook his head. 'It isn't, i should've come back. But i didn't, i couldn't! They didn't let me. I'm sorry.'

'They?' 

'Parents.' He replied shortly. He probably didn't like to speak about that, but why? Are they dead or something? I shrugged mentally. If he wants to open up, he'll do.. Right? Yeah. 

Then i aksed the question i wanted to asked for long. I was dreading for answer but.. I needed to know. I really had. 'Why am i feeling sparks everytime i touch you?' 

He inhaled deeply and finally looked up. 'Every werewolf has a mate. You know a soulmate?' I nodded at his question. 'That's exactly what a mate is, so that's it basically.' 

'You're saying-'

'We're meant to be forever, flower,' He answered, when i didn't even finished my sentece. Rude much? 

I then remembered the mark he left between my neck & shoulder. I pointed to it and he smirked. Jack leaned in forward and then began sucking it. It felt good, really good. The electricity only flew quicker through my body. 

'Hmm,' I softly tugged at his hair. 'W-wait'

He didn't stop, though. He just started to kiss it harder and quicker. It tried to resist and tried to pushed him away. I said, tried. The beast wouldn't budge!

'J-jack!' He finally stopped and raised an eyebrow. 'What the hell is this mark?' I pointed to it.. Again.

'It's my claim that you're mine, it's like a hickey but this one will never go away,' He answered. 

'So every wolf has this?' I asked, mentally rolling my eyes at his equation. 

'Don't roll you're eyes!' He narrowed his eyes. 

'Em.. Don't tell me you can read my mind?' I panicked. 

He smirked, wriggling his eyebrows. 'Oh yes that i can.' He's really hot when he does that. 'And i can come inside you're mind, watch this.' 

Hey flower.

'Oh my god! Warn me the next time!' I rubbed my temple. 

Why?

Because you're fucking stubborn!  

'Wait.. I can do it too?' I asked, shocked. 

He nodded. 'Duh!' 

'So are we still going to you're house? Or not?'  The wind blew in my face & hair, making my hair fly everywhere. I decided to put it in a ponytail, i normally don't let it loose but i thought it would be better. Not. 

'Yes we are,' He replied, nodding. 'Follow me.' 

And so did i. 

I followed him.

----------------------

Heyyyyyyy Bananasss!!!!! ;) ;) ;) 

So do this please : 

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOWWWWWWWWWW

_ Floor x

MY BABE DON'T WANNA DO A INTERVIEW A.K.A CONVERSATION... I'M CRYING. No serious.. Let's talk to someone else : 

Me : Hi ;)

Patri : Hey? 

Me : Didn't Jack talk about me? 

Patri : No...?

Me : Rude.. I'm you're creator ;)

Patri : OH YEAH YOU!!

Me : So he did talk about me, huh? 

Patri : Yeah..

Me : This is awkward.. 

Patri : Indeed. 

Me : Okay... 

Patri : Yeah..

Me : Hmm... 

Patri : Why didn't you took Jack? 

Me : He's busy, he said. 

Patri : He's playing games in his room. 

Me : WHAT?! 

Patri : Yeah? 

Me : Tell him that his dead is coming. 

Patri : Okay, i did it. 

Jack : HEY WAIT NOOO! 

Me : *laughs evil* To late, bitch.